We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Is anybody at standing stone paying attention???

I've been asking for help since Saturday and I can't get a response. I requested a refund for something 3 times now and have still not even received the instructions how to submit the request or "Letter of Destruction".

You do realize there was a huge snowstorm this past weekend/early week where their offices are and it was a holiday weekend in the US? I'm sure they will get to you.

It was a huge snowstorm in NY too. As software developer, I worked from home just fine. I am sure SSG GMs can login and work from home as well if needed.

I'm suppose to get some email with instructions what to do after you input info here https://store.standingstonegames.com...eID=4823088100. Tried it 3 times, by email address and by the order number, checked my spam filters, nothing. It should at least be sending me that email, ain't no snowstorm stopping that, and yeah it was a holiday but it was also one of the busiest shopping days of the year, you'd think they'd be paying attention with a big sale going on.

Send a DM to Cordovan and SSGRedPanda.
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015! Now also playing on ANOR!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

We have less visibility into queries with Digital River, since they are the ones to handle the process on their end, but my understanding is if you aren't getting the email from them you would want to get in touch with them here: https://www.findmyorder.com/store?Ac...iteID=findmyor
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We have less visibility into queries with Digital River, since they are the ones to handle the process on their end, but my understanding is if you aren't getting the email from them you would want to get in touch with them here: https://www.findmyorder.com/store?Ac...iteID=findmyor
    I ended up emailing Digital River through PayPal yesterday, still waiting to hear back. Are they the ones who run the store site and are responsible for making sure the links work correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by Goink View Post
    I ended up emailing Digital River through PayPal yesterday, still waiting to hear back. Are they the ones who run the store site and are responsible for making sure the links work correctly?
    I got a response about 24 hours after I sent a ticket through SSG's support website. I'd try there, although it will take a couple days for the refund to go through
    Best Blueline Hunter left in LOTRO
    Ranger of Gondor first, Well met second
    "Not all who wander are lost" -J. R. R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Goink View Post
    When you make a purchase through the LOTRO Market, they are the ones that handle the financial transaction. Links depend on the link you are talking about.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool