We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Can we have a lvl125 purple/blue crafted gear?

As the title says, probably not going to happen, but as for personal reasons I'm going to cap some chars at 125, I'd love to wear them with crafted gear (I really miss crafting). I know I could use the embers coffers but for 125 lvl looks like a waste considering the prices.

With Mordor you had a 112 gear before the 115 gear (don't remember if crafted too, but there was 112). Can you add a 125 crafted this time maybe?
    Anamura, Silenius, Neuschwanstein, Sunnarea, Wandrassa, Wuldar, Virgilio, Turgamar (Old Fegefeuer)

Amilegeth, Wargarr, Shakarabash, Luklubuz, Grishlukashkahkh, Dashkanakh

Mordor did not have 112 crafted. 112 gear was from ash barters. I think Allegiance barters also had 112 but you could not really earn their currency until unlocking Mordor dailies - which practically everyone reached after hitting 115.

IMHO lvl 323/326 purple sjould have been min lvl 110, not 115.

A set of craftable yellow lvl 125 gear at ilvl 400 should definitely be a thing. No special ingredients. But recipes ought to be available for sigils at friend/ally rep.

Quote Originally Posted by scorrp10 View Post
    Mordor did not have 112 crafted. 112 gear was from ash barters. I think Allegiance barters also had 112 but you could not really earn their currency until unlocking Mordor dailies - which practically everyone reached after hitting 115.

A set of craftable yellow lvl 125 gear at ilvl 400 should definitely be a thing. No special ingredients. But recipes ought to be available for sigils at friend/ally rep.
    I would prefer at least purple, since anyway this gear will be outdated for most people very soon, but not for me in those chars. Other option will be to just have the vales gear until 121-130 coffers cost motes. Let's see what happens, I appreciate that at least someone repplied to this thread.

And ofc, gear bind on equip, not bound to char or account upon crafted, please. Because then my heavy class won't benefit anyway
    Anamura, Silenius, Neuschwanstein, Sunnarea, Wandrassa, Wuldar, Virgilio, Turgamar (Old Fegefeuer)

Amilegeth, Wargarr, Shakarabash, Luklubuz, Grishlukashkahkh, Dashkanakh

Quote Originally Posted by scorrp10 View Post

Crafting in Mordor didn't make much sense at all. The crafted 115 had the same ilvl as the 110 ash gear. And this gear was really required for TU since quest rewards just didn't have enough LoE. From what I have read concerning the crafting update for MM, it is not better.

Not really needed as gear you get from questing in new areas is very good and gets you around to level up, but still would be nice if could craft gear at 125.
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

I would love to see the crafting tables evened out.

Add lvl 105 armor, jewelry, weapons and pocket item to Anorien tier, 106 and 112 for Doomfold, 116 for Ironfold then 125 for Minas Ithil.
    Add vitality to foods. As it currently sits, if you want vitality, you'll have to eat a Feast of Anorien and lose over 1,000 on your main stat.

I would also like to see every recipe in Ironfold and Minas Ithil cost a fraction of what they do now.

For example, 5 high-grade Eorlingas ingots for a FA takes 10 Medium-grade ingots, which takes 20 Low-grade ingots, which takes 40 Eorlingas Skarn.
    Look at the Ironfold and Minas Ithil recipes.... they take a demanding 50 ingots each, which is 2.5 times more the skarn needed.

I would also like to see more options for every tier.
    For example, apprentice metalsmith recipes have 3 outputs and tailors only have one output each.

The stats on the crafted gear that has the offensive boosts also drop.
    Finesse is not necessary at all at any point in the game until much higher level than 10-70.
    I would say that Finesse becomes a little necessary in Wildermore (lvl 85), HD (lvl 86-95) and Gondor (level 95-100)

There's much more to the game that exists than just level 130 and endgame.

Doomfold tier was not too bad actually. It had basic ilvl 323/326 purples that needed no hard to get stuff. It had ilvl 333/335 purples that needed a drop from 3/6 mans. It had no-solvent basic essences (single use recipe though so basically 20 signets per craft) it had ilvl 345/347 blues that needed a raid drop and NK added 345/349 blues that needed no raid piece but also lacked raid set bonus. My only real beef is that 323/326 basic should have been min lvl 110, not 115. But today, if I needed to quickly gear soneone reaching 115, that Doomfold gear is the ticket.
    Ironfold tier might as well not exist at all because of stupid shard requirement on every recipe. Same goes for MI tier. Maybe if they added dwarrowgleam shards to skirmish barter?
    I recently needed to do some T7-T8 ore/wood farming. In about 2 hours running around Rohan I got 3 tarnished crests. I could go all over EM/Vale for a week and not find that many shards.