We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question GM takes forever to answer tickets.

I have placed a ticket regarding an in game bug that will not allow me to proceed with the Black Book of Mordor epic. I had to put in a ticket and waited 3 and half hours before a GM assisted me. Now I am having a similar bug with another one of my alt regarding the Black Book of Mordor. I had placed a ticket for assistance at 1:30 pm ET. It will be 5:30 pm ET and still no one has assisted me. I know for certain the moment I log off or alt to another character the GMs will close the ticket indicating that I was not online when they answered it. I would like to know why there is such a long wait time for GMs to answer. This is a bug that has repeated itself on another one of my alts and will not allow me to proceed to the epic quests. I would like to know whether SSG can look into this and resolve this. This is quite frustrating and I am sure there are other players who have gone through this as well - the long wait time.

You might explain here what this "bug" is, maybe the community can help you get around it and resolve it. Just telling us the GM's take forever isn't really doing a thing for anyone.
    Formerly from Elendilmir

A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan next week.
    Gen. Patton