We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Patchclient.dll , CheckDat files failed error, launcher wont update the game.

Anyone else having this trouble ? Launcher wont seem to patch the files no matter what I do. Have even tried uninstalling the game several times and reinstalling. Do I have to just format my computer and reinstall windows too ? Just stopped playing for a few months but I decided to return and can't seem to get the game to work any longer. Just curious if others are having the same problem. I use the steam version of the game too if that makes any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by adam614 View Post
    Anyone else having this trouble ? Launcher wont seem to patch the files no matter what I do. Have even tried uninstalling the game several times and reinstalling. Do I have to just format my computer and reinstall windows too ? Just stopped playing for a few months but I decided to return and can't seem to get the game to work any longer. Just curious if others are having the same problem. I use the steam version of the game too if that makes any difference.
    Some players have that problem since november, few of them able to enter after last update

Finally found a way to solve it. Went into launcher options and pressed the Repair Game Data button. But its just strange I would have to do that after a new install too. Still, hopefully this helps anyone else having the same problem.