We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Purchased expansion - Not received

Hi, I bought the Mordor Ultimate Fan Bundle on November 29th, I redeem my code in December 1st, it figures in the history tab of the in-game lotro Store as redeemed, but surprise, I didn't receive anything, I used /reclaim, but I just received previous stuff

I thought maybe I should wait a bit so I login after half day but nothing change, I tried to fill an in-game ticket but in-game tickets didn't work, I just got a black window so I have to fill it on a browser, after some attempts due to website cookies problems I received a email confirmation of my ticket.

Its December 3rd, 2 days have pass and I'm still waiting to get the expansion I paid for.

Is there anything else I could do?

--------------------------------------------------

I finally received the expansion on december 4th morning

--------------------------------------------------

For those who have problems with in-game help I receive this from customer support

"If your help window doesn’t work, please open it anyway, wait a few seconds, and then do a right-click on the black window. Select "Back" (if it's grayed out, right-click again) and the screen should turn white. Right click again, and click "Forward." You should then see the "New Ticket" button and the other options appear."

Using 32-bit client instead of 64-bit client also work for me.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Sacrax; Today at 06:25 PM.

Please DM Me the ticket number, I'll see what I can do.