We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Best Warden Virtues?

Want to use the new 120 Valar Virtue Pack wisely.

What is the best Warden TANK Virtues to max out using 120 Valar?

What is the best Warden DPS Virtues to max out using 120 Valar?

I am using this virtues for tanking: Loyalty, Fidelity, Tolerance, Compassion and Wit
    Laurelin: Kinship - Outcasts
    Ilwee - Warden, Krindel - Minstrel, Krinborn - Lore-Master, Gislin - Burglar

Quote Originally Posted by Krindel View Post
    I am using this virtues for tanking: Loyalty, Fidelity, Tolerance, Compassion and Wit
    Pretty much the same for DPS as you want to get your mits up, especially tactical for the bosses in the current content.

thanks for the advice,
    unconfirmed but the 120 Valar only includes enough points to max out 5 Virtues and I want to avoid applying them in the wrong places.
    As stated in another thread, the stat bonuses from Armor and Jewellery can max out certain stats rendering some Virtues useless since they cover the same maxed out stat limit.
    I've always selected Mitigations for Tanking but wouldn't have ever selected WIT virtue.

Loyalty = Vitality + Armor + Incoming Healing
    Fidelity = Tactical Mitigation + Vitality + Physical Mitigation
    Tolerance = Tactical Mitigation + Resistance Rating + Physical Mitigation
    Compassion = Physical Mitigation + Tactical Mitigation + Armor
    Wit - Finesse + Critical Rating + Physical Mastery + Tactical Mastery

selecting WIT now looks like a good balanced Virtue set for Warden, but I would have selected Innocence or Empathy for TANK.
    Innocence = Physical Mitigation + Resistance Rating + Tactical Mitigation
    Empathy = Armor + Critical Defense + Resistance Rating

Quote Originally Posted by CrashBash View Post
    thanks for the advice,
    unconfirmed but the 120 Valar only includes enough points to max out 5 Virtues and I want to avoid applying them in the wrong places.
    As stated in another thread, the stat bonuses from Armor and Jewellery can max out certain stats rendering some Virtues useless since they cover the same maxed out stat limit.
    I've always selected Mitigations for Tanking but wouldn't have ever selected WIT virtue.

Loyalty = Vitality + Armor + Incoming Healing
    Fidelity = Tactical Mitigation + Vitality + Physical Mitigation
    Tolerance = Tactical Mitigation + Resistance Rating + Physical Mitigation
    Compassion = Physical Mitigation + Tactical Mitigation + Armor
    Wit - Finesse + Critical Rating + Physical Mastery + Tactical Mastery

selecting WIT now looks like a good balanced Virtue set for Warden, but I would have selected Innocence or Empathy for TANK.
    Innocence = Physical Mitigation + Resistance Rating + Tactical Mitigation
    Empathy = Armor + Critical Defense + Resistance Rating
    Innocence is also fine. Wit is good for the finesse as you definitely want finesse as a Warden tank and it has the added bonus of being a useful virtue for DPS. You won’t be capping any stats with the current gear selection for DPS. Tanking you can get your mits capped as a lot of the drops from the 3 mans have tac & phys mit.