We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Purchased LP on Laurelin, charged on debit card with no LP or carryall granted

My credit card and paypal were charged for the 700LP and carryall purchase, yet after refreshing the game over and over, I recieved neither the carryall or LP. I only wanted to purchase 1x 700LP but got charged for 2. Hope this can get resolved soon before carryall bundle ends
    Best blueline hunter in LOTRO

same problem here

Hello,

we're aware of this issue and we're working to resolve it.

Quote Originally Posted by smial12 View Post
    same problem here
    Same here somehow I got 2 lots of points instead of one and no points delivered, plus no mithril coins delivered either!

@SSG_Redpanda How much longer is this going to take

Over 6 hours ago I spent £150 in game on points and still have not got them....

The lack of response and update's is rather pathetic

It seems the problem remains unresolved. I just put in a purchase for the £39.99 bundle (I admit it, I was lured by the Task Bag :O) and the transaction will not resolve. It seems stuck on the "Your Payment is being Processed" part of proceedings. I guess I should have read here before going ahead with the purchase but its not the sort of thing you expect to fail in a commercial enterprise :lol:.

Ahh ... quick update ... it seems to have finally concluded. The points are there at least, no sign of the Carryall yet.

Likewise, a stack of 250 Mithril Coins has not shown up, tho' the LOTRO Points have been deducted for them ... so that's half the job :rueful grin:
    Last edited by Helwryeth; Dec 01 2019 at 11:46 AM.

It may be 1/2 resolved for you but still a hell of a lot of us that still dont have what has been paid for at all

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by HoboNanikin View Post
    My credit card and paypal were charged for the 700LP and carryall purchase, yet after refreshing the game over and over, I recieved neither the carryall or LP. I only wanted to purchase 1x 700LP but got charged for 2. Hope this can get resolved soon before carryall bundle ends
    Yes same issue x3, the conformation screen not updating. No real problem with getting 3 but No small task carryalls, yet. A different server- Anor.

Beia
    Last edited by Beia; Dec 01 2019 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SSG_RedPanda View Post
    Hello,

we're aware of this issue and we're working to resolve it.
    Will I be able to get a refund for the other 2 accidental purchases? And I also did not receive the carryalls that were bundled with the LP although my card was charged 3x
    Best blueline hunter in LOTRO

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention, it is much appreciated.

We've addressed the issue and the store should being processing the orders that got stuck. Please allow for some time for your purchases to arrive. This may take up to a few hours. If you still don't have the items or have any other issues, please submit a ticket to our team and someone will be able to assist you.

Question

We've addressed the issue and the store should being processing the orders that got stuck. Please allow for some time for your purchases to arrive. This may take up to a few hours. If you still don't have the items or have any other issues, please submit a ticket to our team and someone will be able to assist you.
    Simple question for you - SSG_RedPanda will the task carryalls be sent to the server purchased from? Or the first character from that subscription? PM sent to ya. Bank shows 3 purchases of $7.99 from the lotro store on 1 December 2019, only 2 fulfilled in store.
    Last edited by Beia; Dec 01 2019 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beia View Post
    Yes same issue x3, the conformation screen not updating. No real problem with getting 3 but No small task carryalls, yet. A different server- Anor.

Beia
    I received the 700 points a few hours later, but the small task carry-all is not appearing in my inventory.
    Edit. It has just arrived, while I was doing my daily ingredient pack recolection.
    Last edited by valrond; Dec 02 2019 at 03:26 AM.

I bought sth yesterday morning - german time, and it was not granted. I wrote an ingame ticket, the ingame ticket system was down then , so i wrote one out game. I still have not received anyting....It is morning now in Germany.
    Someone on the same server bought sth later which was not granted and already received it yesterday evening -.-

edit: just saw that my ingame ticket was answered..."Sry yadada working on it" ...Why do SOME GMs just give me my stuff or my points back and some just do...like..nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Flintryth View Post
    It may be 1/2 resolved for you but still a hell of a lot of us that still dont have what has been paid for at all
    In other games players get compensation for a mess like this. (And other mess too..)
    Last edited by Hildilas; Dec 02 2019 at 04:14 AM.

FWIW I bought the $7.99 point bundle last night and the transaction completed as expected and I had the small carry-all task item bag in my inventory within 30 seconds.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir