We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Laurelin is broken

Since about 10 minutes, there is no way to pass an in-game charging gate, and connect to the server, systematic crash.

Stuck at the loading screen here. It claims "Connexion successful!" but fails to let me in...

Unhappy MIA

It wasn't me, and I just bought a Valar 120 ... I do hope I still have it.

this post was brought to you by a Misguided Misfit ... no pixels were harmed in its making

Not just Laurelin server, Gladden also having issues. Had issue porting from one area to another - stayed in same spot. Then logged and relogged - had difficulty connecting to login server but did connect and launched client. However after selecting a character, client is now stuck on loading screen with zero movement on progress bar. Likely one of the servers that transmits character data is down. Please reset!

Quote Originally Posted by NavarreBlood View Post
    Not just Laurelin server, Gladden also having issues. Had issue porting from one area to another - stayed in same spot. Then logged and relogged - had difficulty connecting to login server but did connect and launched client. However after selecting a character, client is now stuck on loading screen with zero movement on progress bar. Likely one of the servers that transmits character data is down. Please reset!
    Gladden is having problems for me too. Stuck on character loading screen.
    Gladden: Dimendis (130 hunter) is my main but I also multibox a lot (6 minstrels @ 124, 6 wardens @ 122, 6 hunters @ 121, 6 Loremasters @ 107, 6 RKs @103)

Thought it was just me as game froze before Iattempted to relog. Same problem of freezing at authentification on Laurelin.

We are investigating.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are investigating.
    Thanks for the info ...
    this post was brought to you by a Misguided Misfit ... no pixels were harmed in its making

We are in the process of restarting Laurelin.
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are investigating.
    by the way, Gwaihir is experiencing the same issues.

Laurelin, Gladden, and Gwaihir have been restarted and reopened. Sorry for the issues this morning.
    coolcool

Rollback of 3-4h

Thanks Cordovan for the quick resolution especially as it is a Friday and the day after "Thanks giving". My guess is you are all suffering from the festivities.

Cool

Thank you.

Still same problem of freezing at authentification on Laurelin

Servers goes for restart almost every week, lags everywhere, lotro store don't deliver purchases to players... may be SSG need spend some money and some time to bring Lotro servers more stability? Ok, black friday stuff is good, but we can't get it. Looks like SSG have only one thing what works correctly - Cordovan stream. Everything else doesn't matter.