We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by SavileRow View Post
    Serious thread derailment attempt from someone who wants to maintain the status quo, .....let me guess...burg main?
    Troll main*

/signed .. PVMP MATTERS

/signed

Played the Moors for a lot of years as a VIP. For the past two years it's all I've played on LOTRO since SSG seems determined to have promised a return to MMO principles and continues to make each Freep a one man army. After awhile you can not continue to fund a company that lies thru it's teeth to it's customers.

So while my R12 BA, R12 DF, R11 Reaver, R11 Weaver, R11 Warg and R7 WL remain idle since the latest "Update", I've been exploring the world of alternative MMO games. While Ive yet to find a game anywhere near the splendor of the pre-Turbine LOTRO days, the sad news is I've yet to see one much worse than today's SSG offering either.

The only thing I have faith in is my determination to never waste another dime on an SSG product under any conditions. Sub ends in May, already taken down my CC info to make sure I don't forget just how little I care about the old game anymore.

To the Creeps (and few freeps) on Crick worth respecting and the old bunch on S'lode...take care folks. Da Rats and Osse are off to distant gamelands.

Signed.

Up

This thread need love. As we know until now there is millions of people awaiting the pvpm's rebirth.

Someone needs to praise Cordovans beard or Vastins turkey for xmas to get any response from blue name cause they not interested to communicate with their pvp community. I'm sure if something as broken as freep scalling would be in creep favour it would be turn off in 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    Someone needs to praise Cordovans beard or Vastins turkey for xmas to get any response from blue name cause they not interested to communicate with their pvp community. I'm sure if something as broken as freep scalling would be in creep favour it would be turn off in 2 days.
    I've already signed, but I just wanted to respond to this. The last time I've seen a blue name appear in the PvP forums was October 1, 2019. Cordovan locked one of Vanya's cringe-worthy posts. So he wasn't even here to talk PvP when he did show up.

/signed a 3rd time cause being oneshot is getting old.

Yes BURGS ARE ONESHOTING CREEPS despite what is being said.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

/signed.

The most fun I had playing this game was in the moors. But I doubt anything will change.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Signed. Nozrog rank 13 warg ... Retired. I really doubt that it will change anything but who knows. If serious revamp of pvmp would be done I will come back. Now its pointless.
    Last edited by Nozrog; Dec 06 2019 at 07:39 PM.

./signed.
    Hurts so much seeing ppl so passionate for something that they(devs) don't really support
    I hope with this can realize that atleast 40% is for pvmp player base

Tangaar
    Captain] [Acidglow Weaver]
    -->Black Glass Remix skin<---

Quote Originally Posted by MuddledMage View Post
    Played the Moors for a lot of years as a VIP. For the past two years it's all I've played on LOTRO since SSG seems determined to have promised a return to MMO principles and continues to make each Freep a one man army. After awhile you can not continue to fund a company that lies thru it's teeth to it's customers.

So while my R12 BA, R12 DF, R11 Reaver, R11 Weaver, R11 Warg and R7 WL remain idle since the latest "Update", I've been exploring the world of alternative MMO games. While Ive yet to find a game anywhere near the splendor of the pre-Turbine LOTRO days, the sad news is I've yet to see one much worse than today's SSG offering either.

The only thing I have faith in is my determination to never waste another dime on an SSG product under any conditions. Sub ends in May, already taken down my CC info to make sure I don't forget just how little I care about the old game anymore.

To the Creeps (and few freeps) on Crick worth respecting and the old bunch on S'lode...take care folks. Da Rats and Osse are off to distant gamelands.
    We'll miss you Rat, keep popping by to see if they have improved things, game needs dedicated Creeps like you.....It feels like the game or pvmp at least is winding down, I know a bunch of us who are on the verge of writing this off and looking for something else....looks like last chance saloon, I don't actually envy Vastin here....Been an absolute pleasure running with you ,take care buddy....Frau

Thumbs down

Deja Vu

/signed Newt gringrich warned us about this.....

I bet mostly all of PvMP will get an overhaul, mostly.

/signed
    - + ~ (Infamy) + (House of Silverlight) ~ + -
    Ithil + Landroval
    + Forestfox +
    Child of +Maji

/signed
    Would love to see some meaningful work don for PvMP. Those who have never tried it may not understand the fun derived from facing a foe that thinks and fights back accordingly. PvMP like PVE, RP and the Music Community all should work together to make Lotro all it can be.
    The Lonely Mountain Band
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

Roaming - AFK - Roaming - AFK - Roaming .... (A common creep life)

Thumbs up

I want to send my thanks Dalibor Mirkovic for this video, that helps to have voice not only at forums.

[Creep status: Ultra casual] | [Freep status: Retired since 2011] | LotRO since March 30, 2007 - Proud Game's Founder

I hereby /sign again, and will continue to do so until something's done.

Roaming - AFK - Roaming - AFK - Roaming .... (A common creep life)

Thumbs up

I'll /sign again, of course.

But seeing our community response I assume that's the kind of "PvMP" they want.

Might admit it's my fault not thinking the 80% of players playing at EM are just Ezmoders, abusing OS classes and broken scaling, I must realise the good players have left time ago, and that's what remains, the garbage.

Note: No Ancient Craft used, still, this lamer was grouped with some noob Beorning.
    [Creep status: Ultra casual] | [Freep status: Retired since 2011] | LotRO since March 30, 2007 - Proud Game's Founder

I know people have nostalgia about past pvmp experiences in lotro, but there's no chance that anything other than minimal fixes happen. I think just about everyone here who enjoys pvp instead of character progression via ranks would much prefer other games with better pvp. I admire the optimism for change that some people still somehow have, but something like this is about as effective as shouting into a void. Do yourselves a favor and play other games since it's clear lotro doesn't care about pvp at all.
    Eredor-Champion, Ereworn-Minstrel, Ereshorn-Runekeeper, Eresworn-Hunter, Eremourn-Burglar, Erehorn-Captain, Erelorn-Warden, Eretorn-Lore-Master, Erescorn-Guardian... And Erecorn-Master Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Yuzuriha_EN View Post
    I'll /sign again, of course.

But seeing our community response I assume that's the kind of "PvMP" they want.

Might admit it's my fault not thinking the 80% of players playing at EM are just Ezmoders, abusing OS classes and broken scaling, I must realise the good players have left time ago, and that's what remains, the garbage.

Note: No Ancient Craft used, still, this lamer was grouped with some noob Beorning.
    The moors are full of these ezmoders at the moment , in fact that's all that's there .

Your original post has all the best intentions in the world , however , after over two weeks with no response from SSG it has clearly fallen on deaf ears .

The only thing left is to make Cordovans day as miserable as ours by bombarding him with comments the next time he attempts a live stream . Let him know in no uncertain terms that lots of people are not happy with his lack of response or Vastins complete lack of action . If its their intention to do nothing then they should have at least have the decency to state it . At least we know where we stand and can then decide whether to abandon any further efforts to make sense of this situation .

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6