We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Angry cuest the sequeestered spiders of cirith ungol delete

I have a very serious problem the cuest the sequeestered spiders of cirith ungol is erased and I can not continue the chain of quests the npg legolas is gone and does not give me help I can no longer play the expansion without this cuest

Do you still have the horn in your inventory? Try using that. If not, return to the outpost where you met Legolas.

I don’t have the horn anymore and I don’t remember where I found legolas

I had a similar problem and I found where the quest left off at Legolas at 60.5s 1.4w in Cirith Ungol. Hope that helps.

Ya it's for sure bugged. I thought for sure that SSG would fix this quest along with another quest during this "hotfix" but to no avail. I mean can we even get the reclamation jewelry recipes correct?
    Goatski - Lvl 120 Tank, Goatshanksu- Burg Lvl 120, Goatster - RK Lvl 120, Minigoat -Mini lvl 120, Goatshingshing - Champ lvl 120,
    Goatgotbuffs - Cappy lvl 120, Goatzilla - Hunter lvl 120, Goatstyr - Beorning lvl 120, Goatastic - LM lvl 120

Smile Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by jkimspe View Post
    I had a similar problem and I found where the quest left off at Legolas at 60.5s 1.4w in Cirith Ungol. Hope that helps.
    Thank you so much. Same thing happened to me. I had accepted the Tale of Felgur quest before signing off for the night. Quest was gone the next day after the first update and I had forgotten about it until I saw the list of quests. Then couldn't find Legolas so Thank You again.

Any update on "sequestered spiders"

Quote Originally Posted by orangeman View Post
    Thank you so much. Same thing happened to me. I had accepted the Tale of Felgur quest before signing off for the night. Quest was gone the next day after the first update and I had forgotten about it until I saw the list of quests. Then couldn't find Legolas so Thank You again.
    I submitted a ticket but no response yet - same thing happened to me. Is it a bug or did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by jkimspe View Post

Thank you!
    Last edited by Beleg; Dec 14 2019 at 07:39 PM.
    Mosby, Founder of The Palantíri kinship (Landroval) - LotRO Charts Tumblr - Runes & Translations

As glides in seas the shark, Rides Mosby through green dark. -Melville