We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Removing Leg items from Legendary Item List

My legendary item list is full and I want to remove a number of the items to deconstruct them as they are no longer used. How do I remove an item from the LI list ??.

All the legendary items for the Char do not show up in deconstruct screen when I select thru Relic Master (with show locked selected). they are all listed in inventory showing as locked

Once legendary items are bound to character you cannot move them out of inventory unless you do so to destroy them. You can of course deconstruct them from any Relic Master. Just select the lock icon to unlock then proceed to decon. Here is a tip though, deconning LIs works in a level fashion in that the higher the LI level the higher the value of the ixp runes and tier of relics received.

However, these levels were set in decon groups of ten beginning at 1-10, then, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50 and 51-60. All LIs within a group decon from a list of items for that specific group, meaning that a level 30 LI will decon the same as a level 21. So it is best to decon at levels that end in 1 to maximize the best return on investment in terms of ixp.

Another note is to not level LIs that are level 51-60 to any level past 21 since they do not give increasingly good returns IXP wise. Any LI level 61 or higher can be leveled to 51 and then deconned for best return on ixp investment.

Higher tier relics though, only come from deconning higher level LIs.

This is more then you asked for but it may prove helpful in case you were unaware. I only learned these things through trial and error unfortunately.

Good luck on all your endeavors in Middle-Earth,

Welden
    Welden of Elendilmir

Are they by any chance imbued?
    If I am not wrong, they cannot be deconstructed. You will have to throw them away.

Quote Originally Posted by Cityboy_007 View Post
    Are they by any chance imbued?
    If I am not wrong, they cannot be deconstructed. You will have to throw them away.
    Will need to check

Quote Originally Posted by welden View Post
    Once legendary items are bound to character you cannot move them out of inventory unless you do so to destroy them. You can of course deconstruct them from any Relic Master. Just select the lock icon to unlock then proceed to decon. Here is a tip though, deconning LIs works in a level fashion in that the higher the LI level the higher the value of the ixp runes and tier of relics received.

However, these levels were set in decon groups of ten beginning at 1-10, then, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50 and 51-60. All LIs within a group decon from a list of items for that specific group, meaning that a level 30 LI will decon the same as a level 21. So it is best to decon at levels that end in 1 to maximize the best return on investment in terms of ixp.

Another note is to not level LIs that are level 51-60 to any level past 21 since they do not give increasingly good returns IXP wise. Any LI level 61 or higher can be leveled to 51 and then deconned for best return on ixp investment.

Higher tier relics though, only come from deconning higher level LIs.

This is more then you asked for but it may prove helpful in case you were unaware. I only learned these things through trial and error unfortunately.

Good luck on all your endeavors in Middle-Earth,

Welden
    Thanks for this - one problem is that the items do not show up on the Decon screen with Relic Master so am unable to unlock unless there is another way to unlock instead of decon screen
    \

Make certain that the LIs you want to Decon are not equipped. They will not show if equipped. They may also need to be in your bags not your vault.
    Footman Ryvick DonHuntstead 120 Guardian

Officer of Baruk Khazad

Arkenstone Server

Quote Originally Posted by birdwood View Post
    Thanks for this - one problem is that the items do not show up on the Decon screen with Relic Master so am unable to unlock unless there is another way to unlock instead of decon screen
    \
    Unequip the item, and drag it out of your bag(s). You will get a warning message asking you to type in the name of the item. Be very careful to type the name exactly and it is case sensitive. I had this issue with one of my first LIs. (As others have noted, this is only the case if they item has been imbued. Otherwise, "unlock" it and then deconstruct it normally.)

Quote Originally Posted by birdwood View Post
    \
    Once you have added an LI to your legendary item panel the LI will automatically become locked in your inventory.

When you use a relic master and select Deconstruct, there will be a checkbox in the Deconstruct window to show locked LI's. Use the checkbox to see all your locked LI's, and then you can unlock them from that window. An alternative way to lock/unlock any item in your inventory is ALT-leftclick the item to select it, then CTRL-T to lock/unlock it.

Imbued LI's CANNOT be deconstructed. The only way to get rid of an imbued LI is to drag it out of your inventory bag and destroy it. DO NOT imbue junk LI's that you want to get scrolls, relics or xp runes from, you can only get scrolls, relics and xp runes from LI's that have NOT been imbued.
    Therina - Hobbit Guard Rongo - Hobbit Warden
    Frood - Man Minstrel Garmun - Man Captain
    Zorosi - Dwarf Champ Froodaroon - Elf Hunter
    Southern Defenders - Arkenstone (formerly Elendilmir)