We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Anyone else get bugged fighting Gurzhorn in Gorthad Lagurz - The Deep-barrow

Got stuck on the stairs in the last room and I cant hit Burzhorn and Burzhorn cant hit me Bugged.

Line of sight issues
    Sucamarto - Level 115 Archer (Landroval)

Quote Originally Posted by Sucamarto View Post
    Got stuck on the stairs in the last room and I cant hit Burzhorn and Burzhorn cant hit me Bugged.

Line of sight issues
    I had exactly the same thing happen. I stayed on the stairs while clearing out the other mobs in the final room, then Burzhorn activated and we couldn't hit each other and I wasn't able to move to a position where we could. I exited the instance using leave instance from my avatar icon then went back into the instance straight away. None of the other mobs had reset so I was able to run through to the final room and got off the stairs in time to make the fight work properly.

Burzhorn didn't activate until all the other mobs in the room were cleared out so get off the stairs while a couple of the mobs in the room with him are still active.
    Therina - Hobbit Guard Rongo - Hobbit Warden
    Frood - Man Minstrel Garmun - Man Captain
    Zorosi - Dwarf Champ Froodaroon - Elf Hunter
    Southern Defenders - Arkenstone (formerly Elendilmir)