We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Fate and Beornings, possible bug

Fate now gives finesse too. But checking my beorning, it does not.

So, fate not giving finesse to beornings is a bug or works as intended?

Noone cares, but I insist . Fate does not give finesse for beornings. I guess it is a bug, I don't see anything in new patch's notes.

Its not a bug, part of the Minas Morgul Expansion was slightly updating raw stat contributions and these work differently for each class and in SOME cases each armour class.

For example, as far as I know, all light armour classes gain 3 points of tactical mastery from will, as well as 1 point of finesse (where previously it was only 2 points of mastery, and zero finesse). Similarly, fate does not give finesse for light armours, but does for other classes. Another example would be that Champions now receive 3 points of physical mastery from might, as well as 1 point of critical rating - so no, this is not a bug, and it is WAI.

Hmmm, fate gives finesse for all classes except will classes. For will classes, it is will that gives finesse.

So, to sum up: will class=1 point of finesse per will. All other classes=1 point of finesse per fate. Beornings=none finesse from raw stat.

You say it is wai? Ok. I have other opinion and I think it is a bug.

Let's see what devs think.