We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 136

Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the weekly comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Friday, November 15th. Good luck!
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

What is another mystery spanning three thousand years?
    When will cats develop opposable thumbs, and once they do, how long will it take before they overthrow humanity?
    Don't tell me hobbits can't use Ceaseless Argument. I've met Lobelia Sackville-Baggins.

Why the curator hasn't reappeared yet.

What came first? The egg or the chicken?

DON'T use the Coupon Code until you need it, as the countdown starts immediately when redeemed and will continue even if you are logged off.
    It is logical, in view of the times in which we live. But to be logical is not to be right, and nothing on God's earth could ever make it right!
    - Judge Dan Haywood

Minas Morgul takes you on an expedition deep into the Morgul Vale in search of answers to a mystery that spans

An Ent going for a bio break.

What really happened at The Colosseum in Rome?
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Dinner Time!

Exactly how and for what purpose did my 'Mordor Besieged' predecessor stuff...

379 hides
    455 chunks of ore
    411 logs of Mordor snag
    Over 200 Ithilharns
    Etc

Into that little chest?

The greatest mystery is....when will the grind end .... lol

A mystery spanning 3,000 years? I have several:

- The illogical behavior of cats.
    - The contents of a woman's oversized purse.
    - Who actually built Stonehenge?
    - In 3,000 years from now, still no one will know where Jimmy Hoffa was buried.
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015! Now also playing on ANOR!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Why your children are quite happy to entertain themselves and leave you alone until the moment you are tanking the boss.

I’m an alien, an illegal alien: I’m a Gondorian Captain in Rohan...

Quote Originally Posted by Raymore View Post
    DON'T use the Coupon Code until you need it, as the countdown starts immediately when redeemed and will continue even if you are logged off.
    LOL. They have same problem once, never learn understand why players hate it, and make that mistake AGAIN. Why not just put 6 hour timer item into box? Really?

This is a more recent mystery, but why has it been so long since we had a creep class sale?

What was first egg or chicken? Of course egg. Reptiles come from eggs and they are older in terms of evolution then birds.
    Always remember that you are unique, just like everybody else.

Nay, any mystery must have been solved by the Standing Stone Games. Just give me 500 LP.
    Desmurryl, Lvl ~120 Champion, Landroval

Where all the Ent-wives went

What happened to the place that became Agarnaith. We only have a little clue from the vision Zagharog gave us.

to be or not to be

3000-year-old mystery....

Well, we *still* don't know why the Trojans decided to wheel anything presented by their enemy thru their gates... *epic facepalm*

Brandy: Cupcakes of Doom.
    Landro: Trueheart Companions.

What is another mystery spanning three thousand years?

Beer.

There stands a mountain, like a strong arm cradling the Vale. It towers within a mantle of mist, casting a feeling of oppression, as though its damp could shroud the soul. As one nears its base, the scent of wet laundry becomes pervasive.

You have come to the Mountain of Lost Socks, and you now know why Hobbits do not wear shoes.

Did I miss where OliveYew went?

Not been publishing for over a month now? All Okay?
    WHY DO PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE LEAST, KNOW IT THE LOUDEST?

Mystery of a 3000 year span

Dwarven females.
    "I do not accept this defeat" mumbled Boaram Highroar, crafter of his kin. His body beaten, one half of his face blue red, a helmet in pieces. The hewed tunnel immersed the creature almost fully in shadow where only sharp angular shapes where visible. The spiked club raised high. Boaram whispered a prayer to Mahal and watched his inbound doom..

Quote Originally Posted by Raymore View Post
    Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast