We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Halls of Black Lore/Nothing for Nothing Instance

You have to not be seen. Listen to the conversation. After the talking they go upstairs, the 3 NPCs have a convo and tell you to escape the hall, so follow them and leave through the door. It says talk to Rhadrog to complete instance. When you talk to him outside it sends you back in telling you to escape and not be seen...Tried doing it a bunch of different ways and when I talk to the guy it sends me back inside and will not complete...It is also doing the same thing to a friend..

A GM completed it for me, left instance and it ported me to inside the tower where Rhadrog is at the little camp with relic master and vendor. If it bugs out for you try going back to the place to see if you can complete it there, might save time instead of waiting for ticket response but not sure if that will even work but worth a try but if doesn't work just submit a ticket and you can continue to next level Minas Morgul while waiting for a response.

So same quest line, a quest or 2 after that one..The npc Viznak is not showing to turn in quest "Leave No One Behind". Even used a MC to travel to him..Time to submit another ticket

Has anyone found a workaround to complete it? Gets stuck at "escape" section for me too... Help ticket system is currently down

Have you tried going back to the place in this picture after you leave through the door cause when GM completed it for me it teleported me there after I was told to leave instance and was able to talk to guy and complete it...https://imgur.com/A3oOONQ

Also still unable to complete the Viznak quest and was not online when ticket got read Tried going to camp in Argarnaith to complete and didn't work lol but able to unlock dailies and stuff by skipping it but still sitting there not completed, guess will wait for hotfix to complete that one or keep checking everyday and maybe he will be there

Quote Originally Posted by JoRDee View Post
    So same quest line, a quest or 2 after that one..The npc Viznak is not showing to turn in quest "Leave No One Behind". Even used a MC to travel to him..Time to submit another ticket
    On Bullroar, Viznak slip inside of wall for me in place where I see quest ring for him. I able to click on his part from wall and get dialog

The Halls of Black Lore - Instance: Nothing for Nothing simply cannot be completed, because as soon as you leave the instance, you lose the quest, and Mr Radrog in the tower or not, will not talk to you. only option he offers is to do the instance

Lightbulb

From The Launcher On Friday:

"Temporary Instance Closure: Nothing for Nothing

Fri, 08 Nov 2019 21:13:37 +0000
    The Minas Morgul Instance Nothing for Nothing has been temporarily closed while we correct a bug."