We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

All of my account information has been wiped

I was preparing to log in to the game not half an hour ago when I noticed something odd; my launcher didn't have my username ready to go to log in. I checked my subscription info on the site and there was no information regarding the 6-month sub I purchased in September. I decided to log in, and instead of going right to the character screen on Crickhollow, the game played the opening animatic as if this were my first time ever playing.

This sort of thing has never happened to my account before. Has my account been hacked? Have my characters been deleted to make way for gold scammers? I don't know, and I really don't want to have to start over again. Is there anything I can do to get my account info back?
    A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." - Douglas Adams

You'll have to contact SSG support here - https://help.standingstonegames.com/...s/requests/new

One other thing to check. Are you using the 64 bit client for the first time? It will use a new userpreferences64.ini the first time. Note that you can copy from the 32 bit userpreferences.ini everything there to the 64 bit one. An alternative situation is that your userpreferences.ini file was corrupted and the system made a default one for you. In that case, you'll seem to start from the beginning (new user movie, etc.) though you have run the game before. As a precaution, I always back up these files.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.