We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question I feel like a new player, but I need help with the expansion please

OK, so I pre-ordered the expansion over a month ago. I never got an email confirming my purchase, even though the charge did show on my credit card. I assumed I would get an email at a later date. Now that the update is released, I still don't have an email. I did go to the "Find My Order" page and look up my order. It shows an unlock code, but I did not need an unlock code to download the update. It just downloaded automatically when I launched the game. In game, I have none of the items I should have gotten. I saw other players talking about a store code also, which I do not have. What is the correct process for this? I have been playing for almost 11 years and don't remember any of the previous expansions being this confusing. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by ChipperJones View Post
    I did go to the "Find My Order" page and look up my order. It shows an unlock code,
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipperJones View Post
    I saw other players talking about a store code also, which I do not have.
    Maybe you can ... look up what the code does ?

I can't remember when this started, but to unlock content paid in actual money, you have to put a code in the LotRO store ("Apply a code" button) which is the code you get when you make your purchase.
    The code on your "Find My Order" could well be the code you need to apply in the store.
    Otherwise, look up your spam/junk folder in you emails, it might have gone there as well.
    LotRO player and Doer of Great Deeds on Sirannon [FR] since August 15, 2011.
    Officer of the Children of Arda (Les Enfants d'Arda) kinship on Sirannon and Editor on the French Lotro-wiki (Lotro-wiki.fr).