We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkye View Post
    The fact that player’s really come to forum’s and defend such ill class state’s is depressing, I telll ya I am saddened by fact people will ignore these truth’s.
    You somehow seem to think I was defending the current status of a class who's skills I called out as avoiding mitigations improperly and CC being overtuned due to no audacity gear as "defending" these things.

I see no further reason to engage with you.

Even my Signature is trolling!

Quote Originally Posted by galrodan View Post
    By this logic yellow hunter should get yeeted from the game.

Mulatic
    R14 Reaver
    Arkenstone
    I don’t see anyone disagreeing with me instead just quoting me hoping to prove to the dev here something??

Btw you set yourself up.. I clearly stated BA traps are near unavoidable all it takes is one set from what I understand in that screenshot is mulatic took 12 traps. So 12 traps vs 3 and keep in mind look how weak our supposedly cap stone trap DOT is.

Seriously if your trolling okay but unless hunter trap dot ticks over 50k nothing is wrong and you can’t compare it especially if it’s not even a DoT you can legit stand still and avoid hunter triple traps and move once you healed vs ba traps tick
    Last edited by mikkye; Oct 14 2020 at 11:02 AM.

I don’t see anyone disagreeing with me instead just quoting me hoping to prove to the dev here something??

Btw you set yourself up.. I clearly stated BA traps are near unavoidable all it takes is one set from what I understand in that screenshot is mulatic took 12 traps. So 12 traps vs 3 and keep in mind look how weak our supposedly cap stone trap DOT is.

Seriously if your trolling okay but unless hunter trap dot ticks over 50k nothing is wrong and you can’t compare it especially if it’s not even a DoT you can legit stand still and avoid hunter triple traps and move once you healed vs ba traps tick
    I agree, just trait mits

Once you healed? bruh I used all CDs in this fight where he didn't even set up. still died in 30 seconds. 15 of these are from DR. I dismounted him, did about 80% damage of his total morale. Too bad he was still at full morale when I died. In most fights against yellow hunters, I am happy if I even get close to them. let alone do some solid damage.
    jUsT dElEtE tRaPs fRoM tHe GaMe

Mulatic
    R14 Reaver
    Arkenstone
    Last edited by galrodan; Oct 14 2020 at 11:58 AM.

I mean it says right there in the image.
    Average hit: 74.230
    Maximum hit: 101.5k

And standing still vs a yellow hunter is 100% the best strat for warg or reaver. Just take the death since you weren't gonna win anyway.

Also, healing? As a creep? Ha!
    High Chieftain Urundus
    Cohorts of the Red Legion
    Arkenstone

If that’s true I still stand by no ground targeted skill alone should deal 80% or more damage. To be specific no Single DoT or skill In general should and if we can agree that traps need go even if That includes yellow hunter traps then sure nerf yellow hunter same day Black arrow and I won’t speak another word about it.

Keep in mind your class the reaver evaded probs 15% hits so you simply kept running into evade proc’ed traps. Meanwhile that proc is lethal mainly against melees mainly only reaver because again your evades proc’ed a trap to drop in front of the hunter on every evade he receive’s. That means if you are a warg it’s by far less damage you will take since warg does not BPE. In conclusion your class sucks and need buff

Also once ba lands his trap that’s it! The hunter as you see needed land over 15 traps which in theory makes it much more balanced than one set of traps dealing heavy dmg vs 12 sets of traps combined with 3 others.

Back to cc though why does Black arrow have a better slow combined with better cc and damage than the poor reaver’s? The answer is ppl come forums and enable it by supporting the broken play style as necessary like stop the enabling

1.4 ish million total damage dealt but the traps was only 890k. Let’s do math shall we that’s only slightly above 60% damage dealt while it can be easily proven BA traps do well over 90% on average so let’s stop the games and tell the whole truth when you post things speaking against the hunter

This isn’t even to include how only reaver will face that many traps since the cd is 30 seconds for every three traps your badly balanced finesse ratings are what gave you 9x more than usual trap dmg

Again most wargs won’t face 12 traps in 30 seconds you endured that because you don’t have enough finesse to stop evading 15% hits

Ba traps affect all classes horrifically meanwhile this is by far a reaver issue because broken reaver finesse ratings so speak facts bro

^ if trap triple trap cooldown is 30 seconds and deals 74k per trap so 210k dmg every 30 seconds unless they get evades is a lot more balanced than what BA currently has,sometimes I feel most of the people here don’t really care about balance and just want to argue against people they don’t like.

Roaming - AFK - Roaming - AFK - Roaming .... (A common creep life)

Thumbs up

nonsense
    I encourage all of yours to not take Mikkye as some serious guy, he is just a fotm unskilled hunter player from Evernight who has issues with BA snares, he's complaining about BA snares for ages, and he will keep doing, even if you show him a picture from a RK or a Bear walking and dancing over the snares, people like Mikkye will never understand, freep googles are the only he can wear, that's all. Mikkye you better l2p instead of boring and making others waste their time with your ignorant walls of text.
    R15 BLA - DEF - STK R14 BLA - WVR R12 STK R10 RVR - WAR - DEF | GDN - BRG 17 Toons under R10 [LotRO since March 30, 2007 - Proud Game's Founder] Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Yuzuriha_EN View Post
    I encourage all of yours to not take Mikkye as some serious guy, he is just a fotm unskilled hunter player from Evernight who has issues with BA snares, he's complaining about BA snares for ages, and he will keep doing, even if you show him a picture from a RK or a Bear walking and dancing over the snares, people like Mikkye will never understand, freep googles are the only he can wear, that's all. Mikkye you better l2p instead of boring and making others waste their time with your ignorant walls of text.
    It's wild that people still interact with him. He's pretty obviously a delusional clown who doesn't even deserve airtime here and he's made that abundantly clear in basically every balance thread yet people still get baited by him lol.

(Retired... Maybe un-retired?) Arkenstone: Immanitas R12 Burg, Gorbat R12 Reaver, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.

First of all considering I am a player from your server I have a chance to go personal as you did but I wont do that, I feel it show's a lot to the type of player's you are that you take to the forum to insult people or a player for the expressing of grievances each which has major support amongst the player base but is defended by a few who for the most part have gone unopposed and allowed to freely defend Trap's, ( old skool ) power drain and other thing's including thing's on the freepside such as yellow rk which saw much support to not change at all despite it being severely broken.

I stated the fact's and you insult me instead of arguing or proving the fact's wrong so clearly there is no counter response here only aggression and that has no place for the forum's period.

I speak for the average geared not the OP meta build bear and rk's that people use as prime examples but the 250k-350k morale player's who melt to a skill which requires no thought as it is a ground targeted inactive object that deals over 80% of a Black arrow's damage. A class, a class which is supposed to be a ranged so I find it funny people come to the defense of that but nevertheless the forums are here to discuss these matter's and let the devs decide best.

Again to help PvP we need to balance the creepside why does a Black arrow have more cc than a ranged normally should combined with the fact reaver has a worse slow, a worse DPS skill bar and no CC at all. I would like them to somewhat balance it as they have done freeps by making ranged ranged and melee's quite good. It make's no sense why a reaver does less damage and has less survival than a Ranged it doesn't but this is what is currently going on.

Overall I stand correct still that if the reaver had better base finesse ratings or passives regarding BPE said reaver would have gotten maybe max 5 traps instead of 12 over 30 second's. The evades are what makes yellow hunter lethal for broken reaver unlike the BA which almost all skill's cannot be evaded yet has a 50%-75% evade skill meanwhile reaver has no real survival skill to stop inc dmg as a melee, so I think this only highlights the urgency to buff reavers.

Black arrow Triple traps vs hunter triple traps
    1. because any other creep would not have proc'ed that many traps since they have much better BPE by passives luckily.
    2. these trap's are single hit damage unlike the BA trap's which once you are hit you are taking extreme TPS and.
    3rd normally Yellow hunter triple trap is on a 30 second cooldown if not for excessive evade proc's hence it will deal modest damage in comparison to the several other skill's.
    4 against a ranged hunter triple trap is neglectable unlike BA triple trap/snare which is 100% effective against anything.

If you have time I'd love to hear more about what you have to say regarding BA traps vs Triple trap from hunter.

I'm absolutly shocked that freep players compare broken skill to skills SSG gave you in purpose. Snare and barrage current state is not intended. But your ultra op dps/heals/mits bs skills are. Yes let's shout to nerf ba becouse in next patch guard raid wide 40% buf +35 % oatchbreakers will be so easy for every creep healer to outheal. No i second Mikkye ! Nerf BAs everything else in etten is fine. Have fun praying for any creep leave gramms .

Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    I'm absolutly shocked that freep players compare broken skill to skills SSG gave you in purpose. Snare and barrage current state is not intended. But your ultra op dps/heals/mits bs skills are. Yes let's shout to nerf ba becouse in next patch guard raid wide 40% buf +35 % oatchbreakers will be so easy for every creep healer to outheal. No i second Mikkye ! Nerf BAs everything else in etten is fine. Have fun praying for any creep leave gramms .
    In defense of his approach it is fairly necessary for freeps and creeps alike to get involved when they see something broken regardless state of freep's if BA is broken its broken dont defend broken because the strengh of your opponent that is a weak opposition stance and makes this look more personal nstead of productive critic'ing of his PoV which nobody should judge but only analyze and try to prove where he is right or wrong to help, not to beat down which i see so many people do on here.
    Last edited by fairnesss; Oct 15 2020 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fairnesss View Post
    In defense of his approach it is fairly necessary for freeps and creeps alike to get involved when they see something broken regardless state of freep's if BA is broken its broken dont defend broken because the strengh of your opponent that is a weak opposition stance and makes this look more personal nstead of productive critic'ing of his PoV which nobody should judge but only analyze and try to prove where he is right or wrong to help, not to beat down which i see so many people do on here.

At current state if you fix this "broken" skills creeps will have nothing. And you can be sure if they fix it it will not follow with any buff. Creeps will be just hopeless punching bags with no way to counter stupidly godmode freeps.

I don't think the moors would survive these broken skills being fixed in the current moors, let alone next update. Creeps would just log out. It's broken, but also the only thing making fights at any scale possible right now. Similar to Impale back at the late 85 cap.

Traps could be fixed if dps can be done in a better way than the way they are

The response

it’s almost as if players responding are not reading where I’m requesting reduction and fixing of BA traps/snare and at the same time moving that damage across the board like on red hunter for instance, or blue hunter spread across 4-6 skills. Almost nobody argues Traps are broken we want the dmg redistributed the same day the traps are reduced so let’s make that clear okay.

I also believe that ranged shouldn’t have certain things meanwhile reaver does not. This is undisputed as you guys are not really responding to what I’m saying more less responding to “mikkye” not the actual content of what is being discussed.

Again reaver has no cc and worse slow than a ranged while the ranged has 2 different types of cc skills with damage grace periods.

I really hope this fantastical rumor regarding next patch pvp changes a 1.5 increase in morale combined with 10% flat dps boost across board. This is absurd and I had to state this because it is a growing idea that’s being passed around the pvp community.

Simply multiplying DPS numbers will not solve the issue, and if that is all that comes of 28.1, I expect the moors to be empty outside of narrow weekend time on the larger servers, and dead on the rest. The way snares currently interact (or fail to) with skills/effect that reduce incoming damage is as important as the damage of the skill. If you are "fine" with the amount of damage being done by snare, you have to recognize that this is because no debuffs applied to the BA, and no damage reduction buffs to the target have any effect on that damage output and that in practice this "same damage redistributed" will be significantly less.

SO WE'RE CLEAR: currently any skill that adds -% Incoming damage is completely ignored by Snare. This makes the damage the trap does even stronger in comparison for group fights where damage reducing buffs are common. And even with this advantage on the skill, and creep group compositions heavily tilted towards BA/Defiler, well geared freeps with decent healers who know how to play are extraordinarily difficult to drop leading to highly one-sided fights.

The increasing gap in stats for raid geared vs not geared freeps is a problem in and of itself. But folks running around on freeps with 300k morale are going to have to recognize that the game has to be balanced to allow creeps to compete with people in raid gear, even if it is with a disadvantage. And as things stand, creeps will not be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post

SO WE'RE CLEAR: currently any skill that adds -% Incoming damage is completely ignored by Snare. This makes the damage the trap does even stronger in comparison for group fights where damage reducing buffs are common. And even with this advantage on the skill, and creep group compositions heavily tilted towards BA/Defiler, well geared freeps with decent healers who know how to play are extraordinarily difficult to drop leading to highly one-sided fights.
    Thickened Hide and Redirect work fine, so does Glory passive.

Only certified damage reduction that Snares pass by is Audacity and Tome of Defence.

Quote Originally Posted by zaboch View Post
    Thickened Hide and Redirect work fine, so does Glory passive.

Only certified damage reduction that Snares pass by is Audacity and Tome of Defence.
    Redirect does not reduce damage, it merely transfers it.

And yes, the guardian hide does work - but the rest not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post
    Redirect does not reduce damage, it merely transfers it.

And yes, the guardian hide does work - but the rest not so much.
    ...it's still damage reduction.

And...IDK what Guardian Hide is. Thickened Hide is the Beorning damage reduction skill.

Yes exactly

Everyone plays this class because it's easy.
    But, I understand that without this class, the pvp is died in action!
    The other classes are broken since u18...

We'll see the balance with Update 28.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnumum View Post
    Yes exactly

Everyone plays this class because it's easy.
    But, I understand that without this class, the pvp is died in action!
    The other classes are broken since u18...

We'll see the balance with Update 28.

You very bad informed as always. u28 patch will be one of biggest unbalanced updates to the game. Freeps will literally solo creep groups. Next patch after they said willl be pvp update but it can be montch it can be 3 montchs of totally joke in etten. I really hope creep players will take break till this 28.1 arrive.

These little personal vendettas always trash any meaningfull pvmp thread.

No wonder devs eyes glaze over and they stop paying attention reading this drivel.

Mortem Tyrannis

Quote Originally Posted by subadar View Post
    These little personal vendettas always trash any meaningfull pvmp thread.

No wonder devs eyes glaze over and they stop paying attention reading this drivel.

Well where is 2 sides fighting is always bringing worst out of people.It may be even worse if lotro would be balanced and only skill determine outcome of fights. But luckily Lotro is not balanced and we got freeps who want to convince everyone that they not op and Ba traps are only problem in etten. With skill of journalist from national tv of North Korea I can see this froum die when they finally fix barrage and traps.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast