We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19
    Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    Well where is 2 sides fighting is always bringing worst out of people.It may be even worse if lotro would be balanced and only skill determine outcome of fights. But luckily Lotro is not balanced and we got freeps who want to convince everyone that they not op and Ba traps are only problem in etten. With skill of journalist from national tv of North Korea I can see this froum die when they finally fix barrage and traps.
    If people would stop insults we could get progress but as you seen I post anything and got like 3-4 creep mains insulting me using adjectives on forums which is uncalled for. I have not insulted anyone on forums like they have so I feel perhaps mod should ban them and we can get real progress.

Learn to disagree with a compelling response not just insults

Quote Originally Posted by mikkye View Post
    If people would stop insults we could get progress but as you seen I post anything and got like 3-4 creep mains insulting me using adjectives on forums which is uncalled for. I have not insulted anyone on forums like they have so I feel perhaps mod should ban them and we can get real progress.

Learn to disagree with a compelling response not just insults

You are person who in first week of minas morgul release was bragging on world chat how you 1 shoot creeps on your scalled hunter. You should never taking any part in any pvp lotro discussion. As you always enjoy when your hunter is op as hell. And now you calling for Ba skills nerf while this is only thing still keeping action alive. I don't say they should not be fixed. But they should be fixed in same time as creeps get balanced around freeps.And not quest gear freeps as 130 lvl gearing for freeps is a joke. I don't want to hear how many hours you spending gearing when you can have full raid set doing boss 1 and sides in 2 weeks when is so easy pugs do t5.

Roaming - AFK - Roaming - AFK - Roaming .... (A common creep life)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    You are person who in first week of minas morgul release was bragging on world chat how you 1 shoot creeps on your scalled hunter. You should never taking any part in any pvp lotro discussion. As you always enjoy when your hunter is op as hell. And now you calling for Ba skills nerf while this is only thing still keeping action alive. I don't say they should not be fixed. But they should be fixed in same time as creeps get balanced around freeps.And not quest gear freeps as 130 lvl gearing for freeps is a joke. I don't want to hear how many hours you spending gearing when you can have full raid set doing boss 1 and sides in 2 weeks when is so easy pugs do t5.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    He's right and you know it!

Concluding: Why you quit moors as soon as your hunter could not oneshoot a creep anymore?
    R15 BLA - DEF - STK R14 BLA - WVR R12 STK R10 RVR - WAR - DEF | GDN - BRG 17 Toons under R10 [LotRO since March 30, 2007 - Proud Game's Founder] Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Yuzuriha_EN View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    He's right and you know it!

Concluding: Why you quit moors as soon as your hunter could not oneshoot a creep anymore?
    I quit moors? 1 shot lol? A common misconception amongst creeps like name one time a HS hit you above 900k to 1 shot as im confused.

Also if tron would read fine print under that 1 shot video " I did this to make it known how broken scaling is and why needs to be fixed" none of this is a correct answer to why keep something broken broke

and stop using Yuzuriha name the real ba and guard on evernight claims this is an imposter
    Last edited by mikkye; Oct 19 2020 at 02:23 PM.

Roaming - AFK - Roaming - AFK - Roaming .... (A common creep life)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mikkye View Post
    and stop using Yuzuriha name the real ba and guard on evernight claims this is an imposter
    That really made me laugh

And no, the real BA and Guardian from Evernight claims nothing.

And yes, my BA now has a -1 at her name... just in case

Hugs from "the imposter" xd
    Last edited by Yuzuriha_EN; Oct 19 2020 at 07:17 PM.
    R15 BLA - DEF - STK R14 BLA - WVR R12 STK R10 RVR - WAR - DEF | GDN - BRG 17 Toons under R10 [LotRO since March 30, 2007 - Proud Game's Founder] Evernight

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19