We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    Silorien is offline Software Engineer - Standing Stone Games

Official Update 25 Skinning Pack

The official Skinning Pack for Update 25 is now available over at LOTRO Interface:

Get it here

Thank you for it, however the file SkinDictionary.txt is missing from this update pack.

Silorien is offline Software Engineer - Standing Stone Games
    The fixed skinning pack has been uploaded. Thanks for letting us know about the missing files!

Hello, since the release of Minas Morgul (or about this time) I receive feedbacks from raid leaders complaining that the extended master loot window codes (mine and other ones) are broken.

Such customization provide an easier management for a fair and quick attribution of the content of highly populated chests such those from the very popular raid "Throne of the dread terror".

I used the recent U25 skinning pack to rebuild and extended window from scratch, but the chest slots still fail to populate the extended panel area, in all my attempts, I only got the 10 default chest slots + 1 bonus slot only.

Should it be possible to restore the previous master loot internal behavior or to fix the new one ?
    Or did I miss something ?

Here is my custom code build from U25 skinning pack source code :

Code:
    Expanded master loot window (28 items max instead of 10)

<PanelFile ID="ID_UISkin_GamePlay_ItemRollBox">
      <Element ID="GamePlay_ItemRollBox" 		X="304" 	Y="58" 		Width="850" 	Height="720">
        <Element ID="GamePlay_ItemRollField" 	X="0" 		Y="0" 		Width="850" 	Height="720"></Element>
        <Element ID="HiddenDragBox_DragBox" 	X="0" 		Y="20" 		Width="850" 	Height="700">
          <Element ID="Box_01_Empty_InnerShadow" 	X="1" 		Y="1" 		Width="848" 	Height="698">
            <Element ID="InnerShadow_TopLeft" 	X="0" 		Y="0" 		Width="9" 	Height="9"></Element>
            <Element ID="InnerShadow_MidLeft" 	X="0" 		Y="9" 		Width="9" 	Height="680"></Element>
            <Element ID="InnerShadow_BottomLeft" 	X="0" 		Y="689" 	Width="9" 	Height="9"></Element>
            <Element ID="InnerShadow_BottomMid" 	X="9" 		Y="689" 	Width="830" 	Height="9"></Element>
            <Element ID="InnerShadow_BottomRight" 	X="839" 	Y="689" 	Width="9" 	Height="9"></Element>
            <Element ID="InnerShadow_MidRight" 	X="839" 	Y="9" 		Width="9" 	Height="680"></Element>
            <Element ID="InnerShadow_TopRight" 	X="839" 	Y="0" 		Width="9" 	Height="9"></Element>
            <Element ID="InnerShadow_TopMid" 	X="9" 		Y="0" 		Width="830" 	Height="9"></Element>
          </Element>
          <Element ID="Box_01_Empty_LeftBorder" 	X="0" 		Y="0" 		Width="1" 	Height="700"></Element>
          <Element ID="Box_01_Empty_BottomBorder" 	X="1" 		Y="699" 	Width="848" 	Height="1"></Element>
          <Element ID="Box_01_Empty_RightBorder" 	X="849" 	Y="0" 		Width="1" 	Height="700"></Element>
          <Element ID="Box_01_Empty_TopBorder" 	X="1" 		Y="0" 		Width="848" 	Height="1"></Element>
        </Element>
        <Element ID="HiddenDragBox_DragBar" 	X="0" 		Y="0" 	Width="850" 	Height="20"></Element>
        <Element ID="HiddenDragBox_TitleText" 	X="148" 	Y="0" 	Width="254" 	Height="20"></Element>
      </Element>
    </PanelFile>
    Regards.
    Last edited by Adraenalin; Jan 15 2020 at 07:53 AM.