We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Share your Character Bio

Thought I would share this while the server are still down. This is for my High Elf Hunter:

Code:
    My memory stretches back to a time before the Sun and the Moon. Wandering countless paths of the Blessed Realm in great Glory and Bliss. Of Tirion and the words of Feanor. Eagerly did we heed his words, great glory did we seek, foolishly did we depart. Coming late to joined battle, though no blood did I take at the Kinslaying. Cursed I remain.

Alas Feanor. Alas fair Valinor.

Of fair Gondolin with shining towers tall and paved ways of hewn marble. Glorious Warriors and Maidens fair. Of its fall, I witnessed brave Ecthelion who did battle with the Balrog where both perished in flame and the waters of the fountain below the Palace of Turgon. Separated by hordes of enemies and rising steam, I could not come to thine aid. 

Alas Ecthelion. Alas fair Gondolin.

So too do I remember Celebrimbor, seeker of knowledge, marked by pride. Thou wouldst outwit Sauron, Base Master of Lies. Though Sauron did deceive us all, my friend Celebrimber, thou hast paid the price for thy folly. Only by wisdom and grace of Lord Elrond did we survive those perilous days when the Dark Lord did triumph over the Noldor.

Alas Celebrimbor. Alas fair Eregion.

My Lord Gil-Galad bade pressing charge to save mine kinsman, brave Thelaron. I could not. Foul wraith did part us with piercing blade. The Shadow I feel still. Where doest thou roam Thelaron? Be it here or the Abyss?

Gil-Galad, thy sacrifice was not in vain. Though many years lie between thine and Saurons end, his fall was great. Our final victory, long delayed, near complete. Rest well my King.

Soon shall I depart. Through the long years, time gathered, well spent. Few adventures remain, soon to sail with my kin, never to return.

Alas fair Middle-Earth.
    Adhrastir - Hunter | Pharos - Guardian | Akunazar - Burglar | Isilthalion - Minstrel
    "Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn’ Ambar-metta!"

Many characters with different stories though I'll share my man from Lake town story, this whats in his Bio in game when inspect.

Who am i? well i'm Jorunn Farrows a man from the dale-lands far to the east in Lake town, my parants eadwine and ethelae, lived there happy for many years untill one day a company of folks decided to wake a dragon under the lonely mountain, the dragon then destroyed Lake town, thirty later town has been rebuilt for some time and Jorunn was born. thirty more years have now passed, living in Lake town and there i worked on a boat as a fisherman in the local market for many years, selling and trading goods, i lived alone in a house that looked over a canal then one day war came to the north, and i decided i would leave on an adventure from dale far to the west finding my self in the town of bree, a more peacful place i thought, staying at the Inn, meeting good company. I am a very friendly man to meet, and now just a lone traveller wandering the lands eriador. what happens next is unkown... though I hope to meet you and many others in my travels.
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

This is very interesting, thanks for sharing, you two.

Here is mine:

The face of Barangollach is calm as the sea before a storm, and graven into his marble features is the sorrow of yore. His eyes are grey as the morning mists upon a mountain peak, and in them is a light like the reflection of stars upon a silent lake.

His hair is the colour of polished jet with streaks of grey and white and upon his brow is set a circlet of amber elf-stones embellished with braids wrought in the likeness of the golden-belled flower Alfirin.

White is his raiment like the walls of Ondolindë of old. And ever is it kept in good repair, polished and keen for strife and warfare. When he speaks, his voice is strong and deep like to the low rumbling of a mighty waterfall.

Grim and terrible he appears yet splendid like a king crowned with many winters; a silent guardian of ancient history.