We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Tom Bombadil Dance emote

I wouldn't mind having Tom Bombadil's dance as an emote in game, i think it would be fun to use, after all we did get Gandalf Emote You Cannot Pass, so why not.
    Pontin Level 130 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some Screenshots of Middle-Earth taken over the years, and screenshots of different Cosmetic outfits I've put together.

I agree and with the music would also be great

Tom Bombadil 'walk mode" woudl be great too.
    I always wanted to have some of my hobbits skip like Tom

( alternate walk modes would be nice for other things too. )

Yes please, and make it able to work while running, just like the creep /dancing emotes of anniversary. I'd gladly pay 495 LPs per character if you do this happen
    Anamura, Sunnarea, Silenius, Neuschwanstein, Wandrassa, Wuldar, Fingaladir, Meowear, Virgilio, Turgamar (Old Fegefeuer)
    Amilegeth, Wargarr, Shakarabash, Luklubuz, Grishlukashkahkh, Dashkanakh
    "One lag to lag them all and in the lagness lag them"

"Get a Tom Bombadil Dance emote a little copy paste landscape area with few quests and a half raid on the ultimate fun edition of our next Gundabad expansion for only 150$"
    Argohald Champion(main), Phokalin Guardian, Aljeza Lore master : The Aegean eagles kinship in Evernight
    Aleziana Lore master, Ellinas Guardian Landroval
    Member of old Riddermark family (server)

Well with today's update there new costume to dress as tom and dance as him for 125 Mithril coin, good enough, but still not an emote though.

Pontin Level 130 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some Screenshots of Middle-Earth taken over the years, and screenshots of different Cosmetic outfits I've put together.