We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    jljohnson4 is offline Defender of the Hornburg
    The Sly and Cunning
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    No, you used many CDs.
    Again incorrect. My catch breath heals for 100k around every 30 seconds. If you think you won while I was using that, then that’s your delusion. Though that’s one I’ll happily play along with. You’ve proven that I can use “many CDs” and still lose to a creep. Congratulations are in order. I trust there’ll be no complaints from you if go all out from this moment forward. Now then. Since that’s settled, I feel I must inform you that as a strict rule I do not join creep discords. I really just have no desire to associate with you, or them. For reasons you can understand I’m sure.

Rastlyn: Burglar, Naltsar: Guardian, Reistlin: Hunter, Reistlan: Runekeeper
    A Burg's Eye View

Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Again incorrect. My catch breath heals for 100k around every 30 seconds. If you think you won while I was using that, then that’s your delusion. Though that’s one I’ll happily play along with. You’ve proven that I can use “many CDs” and still lose to a creep. Congratulations are in order. I trust there’ll be no complaints from you if go all out from this moment forward. Now then. Since that’s settled, I feel I must inform you that as a strict rule I do not join creep discords. I really just have no desire to associate with you, or them. For reasons you can understand I’m sure.
    Really? I could have sworn I say like a 60k leap on pre and post HIPS, but I didn't know it healed that much, so I'll take your word for it. Yeah, no complaints. I was fighting against Zip all CDs, and I wasn't fairing well, but it was close sometimes, and it was fun. Let me know if you're around, and we can schedule some.

I don't understand why, actually. Creeps/Freeps are cut from the same cloth. Most aren't particularly competitive and are just here for the folks and lore, both abuse Backdoors, both zerg, both trash talk.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

The Sly and Cunning
    No, you used many CDs. You used Catch a Breath, You're a hypocrite, and you, as a Guardian, lost to a solo warg using all skills.
    You've already proven you'll just flat out make stuff up to suit your stories. (You really are delusional if you think you have any chance of winning that fight. It'd be over and I'd have a full health bar.)

You can't click your skills and expect to win
    You presume to tell me what I can and can't do when your level of experience is a fraction of mine. (Not a surprise though. That's just your average creep.)

Let me know if you're around, and we can schedule some.
    No I don't think I will. I'll fight you all you want, but you are going to have to put on your big boy pants and join the fray. The actual battle field isn't like having your ego stroked at good grim. (Though the result would be the same either way as already proven by the video titled "Pre Minas Morgul")

I don't understand why, actually.
    Really? You don't understand why someone wouldn't want to associate with you? Heh, look no further than your own unimpressive character for that answer.

A Burg's Eye View

such toxic place, i feel sad today. how can players have so much energy argue and spill hate or nonsense all day,it stuns me always. keep it op and kill them all in pvp , i look forward to see 130 video

You've already proven you'll just flat out make stuff up to suit your stories. (You really are delusional if you think you have any chance of winning that fight. It'd be over and I'd have a full health bar.)
    No, I haven't. I explained exactly what happened, except you said you didn't use catch a breath, which is fair (although I doubt that was the case on the second pounce). You only use all the other passive healing available, all the CC, and then used the full heal, and lost. My bad.

You presume to tell me what I can and can't do when your level of experience is a fraction of mine. (Not a surprise though. That's just your average creep.)
    Nice, pulling that out of context. "You can't click your skills and expect to win playing in any other class or any other situation." In case I didn't make my point clear, let me elaborate:

"Clicking skills is putting you at a disadvantage, that would make playing lots of other classes difficult (it already gimps you with the OP ones that you are playing). The reason that you only play Guard/Burg and used to play Hunter, is that if you were to click skills and key turn with RK, Warden, etc., you would not be able to so easily roll through the average skilled creep off of the back of the class's strength."

In all honesty, it doesn't bother me that people click skills. Play the game how you want. The difference between them and you, is that you have created a little bubble of arrogance, where you only play classes and put yourself in situations where the skill clicking isn't going to make you look stupid (can't tell how much slower your rotation or how much worse your movement is if you can 1 shot people with Burg, right?), and then mock the people you beat on a completely unlevel playing field.

Again with the "average creep" nonsense. Boy, I'm sure glad I don't judge people's character by the what PRETEND FACTION they play in a video game! Yikes.

No I don't think I will. I'll fight you all you want, but you are going to have to put on your big boy pants and join the fray. The actual battle field isn't like having your ego stroked at good grim. (Though the result would be the same either way as already proven by the video titled "Pre Minas Morgul")

Really? You don't understand why someone wouldn't want to associate with you? Heh, look no further than your own unimpressive character for that answer.

Sure, although I rarely bother with roaming, as it's difficult to find open field 1v1s, and I'd rather only log in when I get guaranteed combat (my days of roaming for hours and hours are over).

My unimpressive character? Based on what? I don't respect how you play the game (which is why we're discussing here), but I'm not questioning your character here. These kind of comments are just overall yikes, man. The roleplay ends in game, man.

The Sly and Cunning
    Wall of text
    lol. As mentioned before, you have no where near the lvl of experience I do. You are also not qualified to critique my play style due to your lack of experience. Simply because you think something “gimps” me does not make it true. Talk all you like. Your words mean very little compared to the 11 years of success my play style has yielded. Yes that includes my RK and LM which were played the exact same way back when having more alts was manageable. The ones who complain the most about how I play are the ones who can do nothing against it. Ive heard it all before. I’ve got a list of haters and crybaby fans a mile long. You’re at the back of that line chief. I wasn’t quite sure, but now I’m certain. You’re one of those types who thinks how you act online doesn’t reflect the type of person you are irl. Sorry but I have a crystal clear picture of the type of person you are. Associate with you? No thank you.

A Burg's Eye View

lol. As mentioned before, you have no where near the lvl of experience I do. You are also not qualified to critique my play style due to your lack of experience. Simply because you think something “gimps” me does not make it true. Talk all you like. Your words mean very little compared to the 11 years of success my play style has yielded. Yes that includes my RK and LM which were played the exact same way back when having more alts was manageable. The ones who complain the most about how I play are the ones who can do nothing against it. Ive heard it all before. I’ve got a list of haters and crybaby fans a mile long. You’re at the back of that line chief. I wasn’t quite sure, but now I’m certain. You’re one of those types who thinks how you act online doesn’t reflect the type of person you are irl. Sorry but I have a crystal clear picture of the type of person you are. Associate with you? No thank you.
    Experience doesn't mean much. I've got Burglar videos where at rank 6 and 7 I was already playing a better burglar movement and rotational wise than you (we can discuss that, if you'd like). I'm not a good Burglar, but acting as if clicking your skills and turning with your keys is totally fine competitive wise is silly. Your positional uptime is low and your ability to chain skills is gimped. That can't be argued.

On the contrary, I'll continue to be the Warg that beat you in your shielded guardian setup with Warrior's Heart used (only 1 catch a breath, though), and won. I've fought Zipfile numerous times all out on Guard, and I've never been able to do that to him (and I started in stealth, and had a tome of defense).

I'm not a hater who's going to take the time to publicly trash you at any chance I get. Again, the irony of someone questioning the type of person I am, when you're the only one here questioning character, calling me a typical "creep," and have said the same in-game as well. Whatever floats your boat, man.

The Sly and Cunning
    dhurcbhtwf
    Again. Simply because you say something is true... doesn’t make it true. A little bit of proof goes a long way. See ya out there champ

A Burg's Eye View

Rastlyn, you're not as good as you think you are. The video proves it and your arrogant attitude reinforces you know it as well.

Have fun with your delusion.
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

The Sly and Cunning
    Quote Originally Posted by sapienze View Post
    Rastlyn, you're not as good as you think you are
    I get that a lot. I never claimed to be good though ;]

A Burg's Eye View

Ok, so had a nice chat with Rastlyn through... a liaison, and a couple of things I learned that I want to make clear.

1. Rastlyn's not a bad guy, and I want to apologize for starting this heated discussion by bringing up my kill on his Guardian

2. Rastlyn in that fight used Catch a Breath, Warrior's Heart, passive healing, CC, etc., but only used WH and Catch a breath once, and did not use Thrill of Danger.

3. I do not respect how Rastlyn plays in the Moors, but this is no judgement on his character.

4. I do not believe it is possible for any Creep (I don't even think a BA could, perhaps?) to beat a Guardian in the current state of the Moors if the Guardian is truly using all skills/CDs available.

The Sly and Cunning
    2. Rastlyn in that fight used Catch a Breath, Warrior's Heart, passive healing, CC, etc., but only used WH and Catch a breath once, and did not use Thrill of Danger.
    Here let me help. *Rastlyn in that fight used Warrior's heart. I hips'd and waited out of combat while I fully regened and he started watching other people 1v1. Then I jumped him in a what was a completely different fight where he only used catch a breath once. The fight was longer than 2 min so he could have used warriors heart if he wanted to but he didn't.*

Fixed it for ya ;]

It's important to be honest about these things lest people get the wrong idea.

A Burg's Eye View

Here let me help. *Rastlyn in that fight used Warrior's heart. I hips'd and waited out of combat while I fully regened and he started watching other people 1v1. Then I jumped him in a what was a completely different fight where he only used catch a breath once. The fight was longer than 2 min so he could have used warriors heart if he wanted to but he didn't.*

Fixed it for ya ;]

It's important to be honest about these things lest people get the wrong idea.
    Yeah that's what happened. We both used our full-regen skills, but you chose to use yours once to keep the fight fair.

Rastlyn doesn't realize that the only people who take him seriously are the weebs and boomers in his own circles xD.
    Make sure not to watch any Shrek movies, it is no nut November
    44 Bulldog

This got so toxic so fast

The Sly and Cunning
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkye View Post
    This got so toxic so fast
    I know right. I make a video because my kin enjoys them. Post it on the forms for other freeps. Create a place for other freeps to share their videos, hence the title and location of the thread. With no words other than needed a place to put these, and no trash talk whatsoever. Then the creeps jumped on it like a steak being thrown in a piranha pool. Even in the comment section of the video, the creeps that subscribe to me immediately started with the hate and trash talk the second the vid went up... And I’m the one ego tripping? Please.

A Burg's Eye View

The Sly and Cunning
    Experience doesn't mean much. I've got Burglar videos where at rank 6 and 7 I was already playing a better burglar movement and rotational wise than you
    Oh is that so? Ok I’ll bite. Which do you think is more difficult. Key turning and skill clicking, or mouse turning and key binding?

A Burg's Eye View

Ok I’ll bite.
    Man, I thought the argument has ended and now you reply to a message from 2 days ago in this way...
    Some freeps (Brolad, etc) and creeps (Eightsocks) on Crickhollow, some creeps (Tibellus) on Evernight. Recently also a casual Jogger on Arkenstone.

Certified trash.

The Sly and Cunning
    It's that time again. I try to get each video out before a major freep update so as to show fights as they are currently. Will probably release another later featuring today's update. This go around was somewhat limited as the game recording software I was using is no longer supporting laptop versions (what I play on). So a fair amount of recording opportunities were missed. As always, please enjoy. I know I did ;]

A Burg's Eye View

It's that time again. I try to get each video out before a major freep update so as to show fights as they are currently. Will probably release another later featuring today's update. This go around was somewhat limited as the game recording software I was using is no longer supporting laptop versions (what I play on). So a fair amount of recording opportunities were missed. As always, please enjoy. I know I did ;]

Nicely done with the RK even though they do hit like a semi with a full load going 60 MPH at the moment. I'd like to try to fight your RK and Burg solo sometime.

Muzron - r7 WL
    Cheekymunky - r7 Warden

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2