We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Shield use rank on belt LI waiting since 115...

Pls just add something to it already. It has been empty since 115 north mirkwood. 130 is soon coming out. I think we've waited long enough.

I don't think any dev reads Guardians sub-forum ... sadly.

It wont get changed 100%.It will stay usless till LIs rework.There are things that are just as simple to fix that havent even been mentioned by devs for 3+ years so I doubt they are gona fix shiled rank when it has been only since lvl 115 hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Osglinthor View Post
    It wont get changed 100%.It will stay usless till LIs rework.There are things that are just as simple to fix that havent even been mentioned by devs for 3+ years so I doubt they are gona fix shiled rank when it has been only since lvl 115 hehe.
    They changed the calculation of the shieldskillsdmg to the mainhanddps. So they knew the result. So this is a long time to make a change of the headstat.
    But in the near future there will be no changes.
    I wrote the issue in the br. I hope it will get more attention there.

Yes, we need this changed but i think its safe to assume it will be pushed back to the "extensive LI work" if ever brought up in official discussions in the SSG offices

Id prefer, for class changes, that they would give wardens their dot pulses if it came down to that or this
    Lvl 120 Guard - Olebenny || Lvl 120 Guard - Theoderad || Lvl 120 Guard - Estelrian || Lvl 120 Runekeeper - Leegun || Lvl 120 Mini - Nathorean || Lvl 120 Champion - Cephrial
    Leader of Raiders Beneath the Shadow - Arkenstone
    What more does one need in LotRO than a lot of morale and a shield?