We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs up Best Video Ever By Ghynghyn

Eheh!

I just watched this video by Ghynghyn on YouTube. So hilarious. Even using the bot type voice. The part of always blaming the tank is so spot on.

YouTube Link: Lotro: How to Get Good at Hunter

Kind of reminds me how so many played champ in the early days of LoTRO. Rushed in like some Leeeroy Jenkins and used AoE and aggroed everything, even things that was being stunned/dazed/riddled by LM's and burgs etc. Then they blamed the tank and the minstrel. The good 'ol days.

Yes, I do play hunter as well, but still found it hilarious. I also try at guardian (even if no pro, but trying to improve), so it's easy to see it from different sides and just laugh really hard at this video for being so funny.

As a hunter I found this hilarious!
    Gwinthilnel: Elleth Hunter lvl 130~~~Hadniel: Woman Minstrel lvl 115~~~Gwynduilas: High Elleth Captain lvl 62 ~~~Gwindethen: Elleth Runekeeper lvl 28
    Kin: The Cliff Divers
    Evernight

HAHAHA good find.
    "I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic

Saw this yesterday and first I was shocked about the robotic voice. But then I laughed a lot. It's very funny and good! Thanks for that!

So true!!!
    Argohald Champion(main), Phokalin Guardian, Aljeza Lore master : The Aegean eagles kinship in Evernight
    Aleziana Lore master, Ellinas Guardian Landroval
    Member of old Riddermark family (server)

Funny is funny. This is very funny.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

We used to have one primary rule "always blame the hunter".... If he aggro mob, if he make too high dps...if he make too low dps.

General idea of video is great and seen such comments on live too which is even funnier.
    Been casual, been farmer, been raider- now farming to be casual raider

Main- burg Etheliar, and warden- Lilianwyn. Got some alts too eight, or nine.
    Snowy EU

Lol thanks for the laugh
    Pontin Level 130 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Maybe Ghynghyn can make this for other classes, too? Would love to see a version for captains.

Funny and well-done. The emotes and sound effects are a nice touch.
    Thurallor, Warden of Landroval
    Author of plugins: SequenceBars, Reminders, others

This reminds me of this bit of greatness: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ts+you+to+know

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Thurinuor View Post
    Saw this yesterday and first I was shocked about the robotic voice. But then I laughed a lot. It's very funny and good! Thanks for that!
    Eheh! Yeah. From what I've seen in other videos Ghynghyn doesn't use such a Robotic/Bot voice, but in this video I guess it was intentional and definetly added to the fun. It just fitted so well with the way the video was made and the type humour in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord.Funk View Post
    Eheh! Yeah. From what I've seen in other videos Ghynghyn doesn't use such a Robotic/Bot voice, but in this video I guess it was intentional and definetly added to the fun. It just fitted so well with the way the video was made and the type humour in it.
    As someone with an eight year old I can say the robot voice explaining a thing in parody is some kind of thing on YouTube. Meme or whatever the kids are calling it these days on their snorpchats and mespaces.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    As someone with an eight year old I can say the robot voice explaining a thing in parody is some kind of thing on YouTube. Meme or whatever the kids are calling it these days on their snorpchats and mespaces.
    Snorpchat is a great word.

Thumbs up

Yeah, my 15 year old son says pretty much the same.

Oh and

...snorpchats and mespaces...
    "Snorpchats" priceless and look at me me me space, he he he !!!

I've called Facebook Fakebook for years and years, but I think Yours on snapchat and such programs is funnier. I'll pass that on to my son and he can use that for snapchat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurinuor View Post
    Snorpchat is a great word.
    Tis a lot better word than what I usually call F'book.

Brandy: Cupcakes of Doom.
    Landro: Trueheart Companions.

Awesome video

OMG ... this is absolutely hilarious!
    Luinmiriel [L130 Elf Hunter], Marisibelle [L130 Burglar], Rosilyn [L130 Captain], Carafindriel [L130 Elf Minstrel], Katellin [L130 Beorning], Vornmiriel [L130 Elf Hunter], Melissabelle [L130 Burglar], Lorindriel [L130 Elf Warden], Luinmirien [L130 High Elf Hunter], Silaeluin [L130 High Elf Runekeeper]
    "One is truly rich who has friends."

I'm not over snorpchat.

I'm also a parent of an 8yo and am discovering squealy kid "influencers" on YouTube. o.O
    On Crickhollow: Wenslydale (Hobbit Burglar), Leolwyn (Woman Hunter)
    On Anor, Mithril League: Ardith (Woman Captain)
    Learning to raid on Anor https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...League-Kinship

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Echoweaver View Post
    I'm not over snorpchat.

I'm also a parent of an 8yo and am discovering squealy kid "influencers" on YouTube. o.O
    Snorpchat is a new "classic" now. "Snorpchat™" by Cordovan. Register and Trademark it fast Cordovan.