We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Servers down ?

Servers down ?

So, did all servers just came down ?

They said they are working on it.

Reminder - while there are often many threads in multiple forums - Dev Tracker is an excellent way to see the latest response from SSG wherever that may have been posted.

Quote Originally Posted by istvana View Post
    Reminder - while there are often many threads in multiple forums - Dev Tracker is an excellent way to see the latest response from SSG wherever that may have been posted.
    But remember - sometimes we don't have any message from blue names of forum in few days. As example, issue with rock inside tower in Great River was never confirmed or denied. It's just appear and disappear on next week, and developers pretend what nothing happens.

sooo i still cant play the game

soo have they fixed the game yet I still cant get the game to load all the way after singing into it can anyone help if they have had this issues I have never had this issues with this game at all I really want to play this game the least few day and I still cant play it

Yes the servers are up. Very many people can and do login, I have no clue about a fix for your issue, but the servers are up.
    "I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic