We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    LOTRO Twitter: We are investigating reports of players being unable to log into the game client. We will keep you updated.
    - + ~ (Hidden Edge) + (House of Silverlight) ~ + -
    Ithil Server
    Forestfox + Scarlet + Carbon + Exploit
    Child of +Maji

Quote Originally Posted by rvaras View Post
    On LOTRO twitter they just announced they are looking into this issue.
    Thanks for the update rvaras

Thank you for your reports. Yes, there is currently an issue under investigation that looks to be related to entering into an actual game world from the launcher. We have people looking into it, and when I know more, I will let you know.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Most of us online on Evernight cant move too far keep falling on a rubberbanding zone. Can't use vault, mail or retrait.

Probably a good time to get ready for The November NetHack Tournament (formerly /dev/null/nethack sort of).

But...but.. my "connexion' was successful! :/

Perhaps if SSG updated their language expressions to *this* century, things would go smoother?

https://grammarist.com/spelling/connexion/

Last edited by Drucrew; Oct 10 2019 at 09:51 AM.
    ~Now we are met, in a place that is no longer a place, at a time that is no longer a time, for we are between the worlds and beyond.~

Just an update that we are making progress, but the worlds are still down. We'll have more information as soon as we can.
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Just an update that we are making progress, but the worlds are still down. We'll have more information as soon as we can.
    Thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by rvaras View Post
    On LOTRO twitter they just announced they are looking into this issue.
    close your launcher and re-start - server status is down - they are fixing something due to loading issue reported earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Thank you for your reports. Yes, there is currently an issue under investigation that looks to be related to entering into an actual game world from the launcher. We have people looking into it, and when I know more, I will let you know.
    It is not just a matter of being unable to login. On Laurelin my character completely froze during a fight, but the mobs didn't. I force closed the client, managed to log back in and play on (from the rez circle of course...). After a few minutes of normal play I got hit by severe rubberbanding, then got completely stuck, then the connection was lost.
    Last edited by Edelhardt; Oct 10 2019 at 10:01 AM.
    "Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world."

Quote Originally Posted by Edelhardt View Post
    Ity is not just a matter of being unable to login. On Laurelin my character completely froze during a fight, but the mobs didn't. I force closed the client, managed to log back in and play on (from the rez circle of course...). After a few minutes of normal play I got hit by severe rubberbanding, then got completely stuck, then the connection was lost.
    From the errors and the fact their other game (DDO) is having problems as well, I am guessing there are general communication issues with their servers or datacenter. Hopefully whatever is going on won't take them too long to track down and fix.

They're working on it folks.... patience is a virtue....
    Lifetimer
    Grishmath - (Blackarrow)/Dragaz - (Warleader)

Quote Originally Posted by Thornglen View Post
    This morning I logged in with no problem, but my character was rubberbanding when trying to get to one specific area of Eregion on the Landroval server.
    I tried logging the character out and it did not work, so I cloded the game.

Trying to relaunch the client, it stops on the "Logging in, please wait..." screen just after it says "Validating Credentials..."

Any known issues with the servers at the moment?
    And the launcher worked fine for me until I got all logged in and Arkenstone told me it was DOWN.

See Cordovan's post at the top of the forums: they're working on it.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone
    www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/

I don't have my virtue "patience" equipped. Oh no.

Servers shown as either "down" or "closed" seemingly randomly.

When I said in one of the transfer threads that SSG had other high-priority issues on their plate I didn't have in mind the entire game being down. But I think I can say with little fear of contradiction that letting us log-in is right at the very *top* of the plate and rightfully belongs there.

Quote Originally Posted by Loriandra1979 View Post
    They're working on it folks.... patience is a virtue....
    Patience isn't good for my toon.

Been an hour has anyone seen or heard an update?

Quote Originally Posted by Aoria View Post
    Been an hour has anyone seen or heard an update?
    Alas, no. I'm sure SSG will post an update as soon as they have solid information & that they are making every possible effort to resolve these issues.
    Be well and good questing, all! See you about Middle Earth another time!

SSG has an obligation to us lotro crack-heads, WE NEED ARE LOTRO FIX! My coffee was bitter wo Lotro this morning.

Alas, no. I'm sure SSG will post an update as soon as they have solid information & that they are making every possible effort to resolve these issues. <

So you say - but only a fool trusts someone named after a gang of pirates (who in turn were merely puppets of an intergalactic conspiracy).

Twitter says they're working again

Quote Originally Posted by Randulf View Post
    Twitter says they're working again
    no it says they are on strike

The game worlds have reopened.
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by ilikemeatballs View Post
    no it says they are on strike
    This reminds me of Ocean's Thirteen when the dice factory goes on strike. Good grief, that was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Drucrew View Post
    Perhaps if SSG updated their language expressions to *this* century, things would go smoother?

https://grammarist.com/spelling/connexion/

Why? The archaic spelling "connexion" is used in the books on which the game is based.
    Thurallor, Warden of Landroval
    Author of plugins: SequenceBars, Reminders, others

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast