We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

What's wrong in Laurelin? I cannot log in

I didn't log into Laurelin since one or two years ago. I tried it yesterday, and today one more time, with my oldest character, Rochonfuin (Premium account), the one that I played for years and years. But I could not log in, and I got no message nor tip on what's the problem. After being paying for so many years and so many expansions, what's wrong now?. Any help please?.

The servers were down for an update yesterday until about 13:00 server time.

Have you done a fresh game instal as there have been a lot of changes in the last 6 months, 64 bit client etc.

For example Mac users found they couldn't log on t'other week when SSG added installed a patch which wasn't compatible with Macs, some PCs were also affected. They'd just forgot to tell everybody that the 64bit had moved on from Beta & we all needed to dump the old turbine & subsequent SSG clients!

Thank you very much Periadot. My problem was a DirectX version problem. My new Windows 10 computer comes with DirectX version 12, and nothing happened after connecting to game servers, no message, no new window... I solved it by installing old runtime versions of DirectX from Microsoft site (https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/down...ils.aspx?id=35). Now the game can open the client (player) window, and I could choose version 10 instead of 12; now everything is great.
    Very kind of you. Best wishes to you.