We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Still cant log on with any of my computers

Can't log on with any of my computers. Times out at various different stages of the logging process. Heck, even the forums are timing-out half the time today. Do we need an extension on the update or something?

Might be related to the problem I've had logging on to Crickhollow since last night. Last night it was Lost Connection then can't access Logon Server. Since the "Worlds are up" it's just Logon failure.

Has anyone noticed that the more time outs we pay for during Maintenance work, the more problems the game presents us with?

Did you tried different account?

Not sure if you have seen this thread or not but if not maybe there is a solution here that may help, port forwards listed there are rarely used anymore from what i understand but who knows:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ated-8-12-2010

If you use windows make sure windows firewall has an expection for lotro or that it is "allowed" to pass through. Sometimes it can try to block it.

This may help too:

https://help.standingstonegames.com/...nnection-loss-

My friend started having trouble like this all the sudden today, nothing seemed to work, not even removing and redownloading the game. Then he did a defrag on his pc. That worked, he got in first thing after that.

back up

I'm able to log in fine now. All I did was go outside and do yardwork for most of the day. I need to remember this fix for any other computer issues.. Yardword=fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechrophilia View Post
    I'm able to log in fine now. All I did was go outside and do yardwork for most of the day. I need to remember this fix for any other computer issues.. Yardword=fix.
    Heh. Glad that worked.

I, on the other hand, noted a rather long file with "x64" as part of its name, so I tried specifying 64-bit and was able to log in with it, which was not the case right after the previous patch.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone
    www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/