We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Forum Player Council title gone

Hi, I was quite surprised to notice today that I had lost my '2013 player council member' user title on the forum... i'm back to 'member'.

I must say that I was not expecting to loose this forum title and figured that my title had reset somehow, so I checked in my settings and surprise : it totally disapeared from my possible titles list.

If this was intended, concerned players could have at least been warned, not cool...

Sorry about that. Unfortunately, it has to stay for now. I had to do a bunch of necessary work related to Palantir user groups and the forums as part of a wider effort to improve the program recently, and the removal of old titles is a culprit of that.

You raise a great point, though, about signifying a past PC member. I'll see what I can do.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Yeah.
    Hey, what about that?
    I don't like being designated a "member".
    There are some that may infer that means some kind of body-part.
    ............................ missed a putt.........................At a Dead & Co. show on a Mexican beach............ another Dead & Co. show at the same beach a year later
    The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face and his "I smoked my lawn" face, and yes, that's a banana, no, I'm not happy to see you.
    If it's not dangerous, it's not fun!
    Golfing Hobby yes....Golfing Hobby yes