We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Level 120 Armor

Level 120 Armor

Hi, this might be a simple problem but I just wanted some clarification. I am level 120 and looking to get some max level armor. I was looking to get some of the Dwarf-Hold armor in Ered Mithrin. I have enough tokens for a few pieces of armor however when I go to purchase a piece it is greyed out and says "Standing too low." Does this mean that my reputation with the Grey Mountain Expedition is too low or am I missing something?

Thank you

it mean you reputation is too low

Jep. This is the meaning of it. To look what tep you need. Look at the drop down. There you got friend jewelleries, kindred armour etc..
    Easier way is to quest the vales of anduin and the epic for 120 gear and then run the daylies in the vales for nit the best but good 120 gear.

Another way is to check the AH. As I levelled to 120 I have bought a few pieces of generic instance armour (like potent valourous whatever) to tide me over initially.

I had also run a couple of Glimmerdeeps prior to hitting 120 so I had a couple pieces of Grarik’s stuff, and I plugged some of the gaps with incomparable mathom boxes I had saved up from hobbit gifts. This and EB jewellery and I had a decent set to get started with. Not brilliant, but enough to be able to access the instances without dying every 2 mins

I’m an alien, an illegal alien: I’m a Gondorian Captain in Rohan...

Thank you for the responses, I am definitely hitting Vales of Anduin for some armor.

level 120 armour

Quote Originally Posted by Valuras View Post
    Hi, this might be a simple problem but I just wanted some clarification. I am level 120 and looking to get some max level armor. I was looking to get some of the Dwarf-Hold armor in Ered Mithrin. I have enough tokens for a few pieces of armor however when I go to purchase a piece it is greyed out and says "Standing too low." Does this mean that my reputation with the Grey Mountain Expedition is too low or am I missing something?

Thank you
    yes your reputation is too low.

I'm going to suggest farming task board items, plus use rep acceleration tomes when you hand in the tasks, if you have the tomes.

I personally found that farming hill beasts in the Iron Hills to be the fastest way to collect task board items for Ered Mithrin rep, specifically "stone abraded skins". When I was farming the hill beasts they dropped between 3 to 5 skins each (It's been a while so I don't know if the drop rate has changed in a recent patch). At an average of 4 skins per beast, approx. 25 hill beasts will get you 100 skins, enough to hand in 10 tasks per day.

There are some hill beasts in Ered Mihrin, but there are a lot more of them in the Iron Hills, especially around the area of Skald's Drop and the giant Dwarf Statue, and the skins from Iron Hills hill beasts do count for Ered Mithrin rep.
    Therina - Hobbit Guard Rongo - Hobbit Warden
    Frood - Man Minstrel Garmun - Man Captain
    Zorosi - Dwarf Champ Froodaroon - Elf Hunter
    Southern Defenders - Arkenstone (formerly Elendilmir)