We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How Do I Tell When Landroval Server is Full?

I thought I had a connection problem, but now I suspect I am getting kicked off the server randomly and I wonder if it is due to the server getting full and toons get kicked off to make room. I joined as a VIP player so I would think that might mean something if the server prioritizes toons to kick.

Does anyone know 1) does the server kick toons when full and 2) how do I tell if the server is full or near full before I log in?

Thanks for any info.

I would think it highly unlikely that any server is running at full capacity currently. But to answer in a general sense, probably somewhere around 1200-1300 logins. The most I've seen non-anonymous on Landroval recently has been 400-600 logins.
    “And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half thousand years, the ring passed out of all knowledge.”
    ? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Quote Originally Posted by bondycraig View Post
    I thought I had a connection problem, but now I suspect I am getting kicked off the server randomly and I wonder if it is due to the server getting full and toons get kicked off to make room. I joined as a VIP player so I would think that might mean something if the server prioritizes toons to kick.

Does anyone know 1) does the server kick toons when full and 2) how do I tell if the server is full or near full before I log in?
    For sure a queue for to log in is possible, we experimented it with Legendary Servers release, i remember getting ridiculous queue numbers at this time. But never hear about server kicking players due to getting full.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Thanks for Info!

I appreciate the responses.