We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy Mutiple Character Loading Issues

I've been having consistent issues with my characters the past ttwo days with them losing connection with the game world and then being unable to load into the game for several hours. It has happened 6 times in the past two days with GMs unable to fix the issue. It doesn't appear to matter if i use the 32-bit or 64-bit client, whether I use the steam or classic version, nor whether i run the game on windows 10 or on linux (via steam's proton). It can happen two ways that i've discovered: upon zoning (i.e, swift traveling or using a return skill) or upon war steed travel (i'm guessing when my character crosses a chunk-load-trigger). if there is any fix you can run on the back-end for my account, please do, otherwise I'm not sure i can play the game much longer due to these constant technical issues.

I'm having the exact same problem. No issues until now, but I logged into my character today and went from Staddle to the Midgewater Marshes. As soon as I crossed over into the marshes I lost connection with the server and haven't been able to log back in since. Whenever I try logging in it just gets stuck on the loading screen and eventually loses connection with the server.

Hi! I'm sorry you're having trouble with the game. I've been there, so I wanna redirect you to the Thread I started when I was being locked out of game daily. Here's the link

Hurin's answers on that thread helped me and I also submitted a help request thru SSG help website, so Support contacted me on my e-mail (it took a while tho).

Unluckily, in my case, nothing worked except using a VPN. After SSG had a patch (shortly after the patch that had broken my connection before), my issues were "magically" fixed.

My suggestion is always to contact support here and try solutions you may find in the forums while you wait for them to reply.
    Laergwend (Mini) - member of Extraordinarily Adequate - Ithil

Gladden Main: Laurelinarien (LM) - gathering dust in the historical archive of my LOTRO years -

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackExcalibur View Post
    I'm having the exact same problem. No issues until now, but I logged into my character today and went from Staddle to the Midgewater Marshes. As soon as I crossed over into the marshes I lost connection with the server and haven't been able to log back in since. Whenever I try logging in it just gets stuck on the loading screen and eventually loses connection with the server.

Same thing here. character loading sticks and eventually loses connection.