We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Note right now Beta is Patching
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Not to be a spoil sport regarding your rage @Mitrhil Wielder, but Beta is OPEN testing that is accessible to everyone. So your whole rant about "privileged players" is pointless which kind of collapses your whole argument. (On a side note that will probably get me into the line of fire: When Glimmerdeep was released we did it with 115 gear so there really isn't any reason to go with the whole "no kills for normal people without exploited gear blame the raiders who have put a lot of work into BIS gear" argument, either.)

Also: Beta is certainly additional testing, but not the only way of quality assurance SSG applies to content before release. Do you really imagine that devs just blindly throw stuff out for release without looking at it on an internal level? Would you release a book preview before doing your on spell check? Would you put a new dish on your restaurant's menu without trying it yourself? Beta will give a lot of input on bugs, etc. But before that even happens, SSG's inhouse staff will have corrected countless issues themselves. So yeah, a little more Beta time would probably nice, but it is not like SSG is completely screwed without an extended duration of Beta. (Just a little reality check - everyone determine for yourselves if you needed it.)
    Rimeya (LM) Daefareth (HNT) Synne (RK) | Gwaihir

Confirmation for BR1 this week

Laergwend (Mini) - member of Extraordinarily Adequate - Ithil

Gladden Main: Laurelinarien (LM) - gathering dust in the historical archive of my LOTRO years -

I am also patching now. That said, I am on Landroval and I am not seeing the transfer button, using the live client. I am going to see if the beta client allows copies.

PS. This is a big patch for me. More than 3000 patches to apply.

Update: Now I see the transfer button on the live client.
    Last edited by cdq1958; Oct 14 2019 at 06:40 PM.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3