We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

No Burg Legendary Axes on Guild Recipe Vendor

Going to need to add 1h Axes to the game for Burgs b/c of Stouts
    This Space Is Reserved.

The problem is some hobbit and man burgs would craft axes cause they don't know that they can't wear them.
    Besides this are daggers better four stout burgs. 5% dagger dmg from. Being a burg and +1% from stout racial. In combination to +1% autocritchance of daggers compared to - 146 armour reduction of axes. Even if they scale it which is necessary by factor 100 daggers would win for burgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    The problem is some hobbit and man burgs would craft axes cause they don't know that they can't wear them.
    Besides this are daggers better four stout burgs. 5% dagger dmg from. Being a burg and +1% from stout racial. In combination to +1% autocritchance of daggers compared to - 146 armour reduction of axes. Even if they scale it which is necessary by factor 100 daggers would win for burgs.
    Been asking for Legendary LI Minstrel Axes for years... so would not hold my breathe.
    Thing is there is no reason they can not make them recipes. If people craft stuff they cant use.. well maybe they need to pay attention more.

At least you can now equip axes cosmetically, so that's something.
    Aethelbehrt ~ Captain of Landroval
    Haradwen ~ Warden of Landroval
    Faereveleth ~ Lore-Master of Landroval
    Zôraphel ~ Burglar of Landroval

I was gonna say. This is completely irrelevant.

It's like asking for Dwarf Minstrels or Dwarf Runekeepers to be able to have Axe LIs... And, as it has always been, LIs are based of CLASS proficiencies, and not RACIAL proficiencies.

Hmm. Using an axe doesn't exactly strike me as burglarish subtlety...

I’m an alien, an illegal alien: I’m a Gondorian Captain in Rohan...

Cord said on Friday's stream that there would be no burglar axes, even with stout axes, the reason being that hobbit and human burglars can't use them. I think Stout axes get a bit of a dagger bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by RiverBirch View Post
    Cord said on Friday's stream that there would be no burglar axes, even with stout axes, the reason being that hobbit and human burglars can't use them. I think Stout axes get a bit of a dagger bonus?
    yes i saw this.
    and LIs are based to class not to race!
    so if burgalrs cant use axes, stouts wont use them even if they are dwarves.
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship and leading Steward atm, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by RiverBirch View Post
    Let's rename them from Stout Axes to Stout Daggers. Or Stout Axeless!