We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

My little corner of Middle Earth, in the Shire! <3

Hello there! So, I just started messing around with Twitch and OBS the other day, because I was hoping to find a way to video some of my creations and share them with folks! I experimented and streamed a little tour of my 'finished' (a decorator's job is never truly finished) homes in Cornacre, the Shire, Gladden server. Please have a look and tell me what you think!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/485919315

Quote Originally Posted by Shakalakaboom View Post
    Hello there! So, I just started messing around with Twitch and OBS the other day, because I was hoping to find a way to video some of my creations and share them with folks! I experimented and streamed a little tour of my 'finished' (a decorator's job is never truly finished) homes in Cornacre, the Shire, Gladden server. Please have a look and tell me what you think!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/485919315
    I visited all or most of these several months ago and they were very cool! I believe one or two of the kinship houses were still unfinished when I was there however, so I'll have to go again to see those.

Nice job!

Rhuangar
    Rhuangar, hunter on Brandywine
    Rhudawg, warg on Brandywine

These are great!
    Noodly Potpie

Quote Originally Posted by symster View Post
    I visited all or most of these several months ago and they were very cool! I believe one or two of the kinship houses were still unfinished when I was there however, so I'll have to go again to see those.

Nice job!

Rhuangar

If you haven't been for several months, I have a few new ones and some in progress. I've also changed stuff in previously finished houses. I'm alllllllllways tinkering! Heeehee. Please do come by when you get a chance!

Quote Originally Posted by Oranda View Post
    These are great!
    Thank you! I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally enjoy decorating in lotro and coming up with fun ideas and themes. So many ideas, not enough hooks! Bane of the decorator right now, am I right?

Re-making my tour vid

I am new at OBS and streaming and all that, I didn't realize the video would disappear and once I found out I wasn't sure how to keep it. I'll be streaming a tour again soon and THIS time I'll save it as a video!