We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New Char Slots for the Stout Dwarfs

It would be nice if you could add new char slots with the release of the new Stout Dwarfs (at least 7 - for each class one) as there are players out there that have all of theirs full and cannot buy a new one - and neither want to delete one of their older toons.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorondir View Post
    It would be nice if you could add new char slots with the release of the new Stout Dwarfs (at least 7 - for each class one) as there are players out there that have all of theirs full and cannot buy a new one - and neither want to delete one of their older toons.
    So you have 46 character slots filled up and are not willing to delete one of them?

source: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Character
    "I do not accept this defeat" mumbled Boaram Highroar, crafter of his kin. His body beaten, one half of his face blue red, a helmet in pieces. The hewed tunnel immersed the creature almost fully in shadow where only sharp angular shapes where visible. The spiked club raised high. Boaram whispered a prayer to Mahal and watched his inbound doom..

it is already said that stouts would be a part of the lower price package along with a character slot.
    i disagree on this cos there are people that dont want to start a stout.
    why to pay for something they dont want?
    i believe 2 types of lower proce packages would be more appropriate!
    the one having the stout and slot and the other no stout but something else to equal the price!
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by fighterkill View Post
    So you have 46 character slots filled up and are not willing to delete one of them?

source: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Character

Some folks just really love having a ton of characters of different types because that's their thing, like roleplaying, etc., (as raiding and PvmP is for others). At this state in the game, SSG would make more money if they made more slots; so its in their interest to do that (so long as it doesn't crash the game engine or something crazy). Of course deleting characters is an option, but that's entirely up to the player.
    Phantion no longer has a character named Phantion in-game. He transferred to Landroval.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantion View Post
    Some folks just really love having a ton of characters of different types because that's their thing, like roleplaying, etc., (as raiding and PvmP is for others). At this state in the game, SSG would make more money if they made more slots; so its in their interest to do that (so long as it doesn't crash the game engine or something crazy). Of course deleting characters is an option, but that's entirely up to the player.
    One thing I have done, which might not appeal to many as it costs a lot more money, but I more than one VIP acct, and several premium accts, as at one time I used to multibox, though I have always been conscientious about how I did this and NEVER did it in a manner that bothered others, except those who simply hate multiboxers regardless of how they did it. I just went to deserted areas in the middle of the USA night and used them to farm rep or mats, and if anyone came, I left or logged off all but one toon. Anyway because I have these multiple accounts, I pretty much can have as many toons I as I would dream of--far too many to level totally though I do work on leveling them bit by bit, slow by slow. I am into roleplaying pretty much by mysel and I still log in as many as three account (my nice gaming computer has aged and cant handle doing 5 or 6 clients at once anymore) and I just like farm with one or cook and quest or hunt with the other. And the other one sits and looks bored and afk usually.

I think you said it really...there are many ways to play this game. Some players are rather arrogant and think that their way is the only and right way to do it. But they are just as I said, "Arrogant." And not too creative or open-minded either. Recognizing that although another's playstyle is not for you but that they have as much right to play and do it their own way as you do is far more mature and reasonable. However, not sure SSG will be willing to give 7 more slots...although why not I can't answer. As long as people are willing to pay, why would it matter if they have 1 character, 5 or 50 or 100 even, if they want to spread themselves that thin? Only thing I wish is that people who don't play would give up the names they are not using...it is getting harder than you know what to find a decent name that isn't already taken.
    Live Simly that Others May Simply Live

Quote Originally Posted by Phantion View Post
    Raiding and PvmP in really bad state right now, you don't need 46 characters for it. You even don't need 64 characters for RP