We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

@Cordovan and Streamers - Mini Split Pull Techniques

@Cordovan and Streamers - Mini Split Pull Techniques

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRnoywfMNu0
    If your intellect can't fathom my reasoning it's me who's unreasonable?

Short, to the point. Easily understood. Good overall example. Can be used in any situation.

Thumbs up.
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

Preach
    Psorokostaina/Ippokratis/Kervertros/Teucros. Officer & Raid Leader for The Aegean Eagles, Evernight {EU}.
    The Aegean Eagles Forums
    The Aegean Eagles Calendar

Quote Originally Posted by sapienze View Post
    Short, to the point. Easily understood. Good overall example. Can be used in any situation.

Thumbs up.
    Sadly not any:

The fear is only for the enemy, no good for the innocent. In combo with a hunter fear can keep an overwhelming single boss within reach of a kill.
    The Song of Distraction is hit and miss as there are several ways that mobs can be linked. Won't work on the Cats and their keeper as means to split them. It also varies so much with instance and raid trash.
    The flop ofc was deemed too powerful in many raid instance settings so is often barred from use, easier to bar than design for it. It was a huge saver of time when raid wipes brought a 10 minute wait for dread to drop.

I'll take the thumbs up and the 80 views in my first day. Who's piece of wisdom will it be on the second?

Quote Originally Posted by Ballie View Post
    Sadly not any:

The fear is only for the enemy, no good for the innocent. In combo with a hunter fear can keep an overwhelming single boss within reach of a kill.
    The Song of Distraction is hit and miss as there are several ways that mobs can be linked. Won't work on the Cats and their keeper as means to split them. It also varies so much with instance and raid trash.
    The flop ofc was deemed too powerful in many raid instance settings so is often barred from use, easier to bar than design for it. It was a huge saver of time when raid wipes brought a 10 minute wait for dread to drop.

I'll take the thumbs up and the 80 views in my first day. Who's piece of wisdom will it be on the second?

Per your title and its application, seemed to be directed at landscape task. Thus the "any situation" comment. I don't expect Cordovan to be doing raid healing any time soon.

I've not encountered any situation where at least one of the three couldn't be used on the landscape for the same goal you showed.

Cat and their Keeper. The word Ally on the Cat assumes their connection and why Song of Distraction doesn't work on them like other separate Npcs. The same for the Jangovar Marauder and his Ally Warrior outside of Dale.

When flop became the standard choice for by-passing instance trash mobs, it is no wonder it was disabled for instanced content. Now the players use other means to reach the same ends.

Defeat Dread is still a thing?

Anyway, it was a good showing in a 2 minute clip how the Minstrel can navigate through the landscape.
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

It's only the dread removal token that remained until this year.

Well the CM seems invigorated of late, kiteing a bit too. Mini on landscape through Mordor and on to Vales was a breeze, if you keep on the move. Static RKs suffered and were let down for damage in yellow. Raids might take an RK with legacy gear bonuses over one without. Minis should get a slot. Anyone can change their goals over time. Seen too many first timers join a well lead raid group and fall for them big time.

It's most fun when you are using all of these techniques in a single pull on the landscape. The dailies up the side of mount doom where you clear the camps and have linked pathers coming from opposite directions.

An Udun Hatches Video might be my next short video. It Magic!
    Last edited by Ballie; Sep 22 2019 at 03:41 PM.