We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Anvil of Winterstith Quartermaster in Skarhald & another option to barter Artifacts of the Vale

    Here is my concern , since gear with embers got an upgrade from 376 lvl to 380 lvl + why ''AOW'' quartermaster didn't receive the same treatment ? All jewels are left to 382 lvl for 4.000 embers .Also after 3-4 updates and patches still there isnt any new ways to barter artifacts of the vale .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    1,289
    dont expect anything to change before the new expancion coming later in the year
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,221
    Raiddrops also didn´t raise in level. Guess next would be with levelup and now all it´s allpwed to catchup and raiditems without bonuses vanish in the mass.

  4. #4
    Raid drops isnt the same thing but i get your point ,i think it whould be fair for AOW quartermaster to barter higher level items than 382 since 376 lvl gear received an upgrade to 380 ,ive seen a light tactical cloak 380+ to reach 383 upon acquire for 3500 embers .Why not having the same option ?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Valakircka View Post
    dont expect anything to change before the new expancion coming later in the year
    the thing is what changes they will do ..and waiting for the update to see some changes for a simple matter like higher lvl gear from a different quartermaster its just bad and poor treatment to the players no offense

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamrin View Post
    Raid drops isnt the same thing but i get your point ,i think it whould be fair for AOW quartermaster to barter higher level items than 382 since 376 lvl gear received an upgrade to 380 ,ive seen a light tactical cloak 380+ to reach 383 upon acquire for 3500 embers .Why not having the same option ?
    For sure it's the same thing atm jewls from the instances have a higher level as raid drops.
    This doesn't matter for the parts with bonuses but the "normal" jewls should have the highest level out of the raid.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    74
    The raid drops actually go all the way to at least ilvl 388, with t3 dropping higher item levels more consistently, but I've seen multiple 387s from t2 as well.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,221
    Quote Originally Posted by SotaMursu View Post
    The raid drops actually go all the way to at least ilvl 388, with t3 dropping higher item levels more consistently, but I've seen multiple 387s from t2 as well.

    Ok, then I´m taking my proposition back. SeemsI´m not lucky still finding 384 stuff if I get something blue/400 ash.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload