We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Scheduled Ettenmoors Carnage!!!

Hail and well met, my friends!

Are you itching to test out a new weapon? Does your old weapon seek to drink deep of the blood of Wargs, Orcs, Uruk-hai or Spiders? Or perhaps you are a Warg, Orc, Uruk-hai or Spider that wishes to feast upon the flesh of the Free-Peoples?

Well, then you are in luck!

Every Tuesday and Thursday in the last true contested front of the Ettenmoors, the Free-Peoples rally behind one of Beorn's folk: Frostpaws

While the Monsters of Angmar, Isengard and Mordor rally behind the staff of the Defiler: Balgbash

The carnage begins each of those evenings at 9pm Eastern (6pm Pacific) - Come join in the bloodbath and have some fun!

((At maximum we have had upwards of 20 people on each side - we actually tripped the "Reduced Awareness" icon!))

Time: Tuesday/Thursday 9pm Eastern (6pm Pacific) (runs at least two hours)

Leaders: Creeps: Balgbash <Nimrodel Exiles> / Freeps: Frostpaws <Away Shall Fade>

Hope to see you all out there!
    Last edited by koamarx; Sep 12 2019 at 09:47 AM.
    "The greatest defeat is the day your enemies no longer fear you," said Rumar.
    "I do not think that will be a problem," replied Zume.

I run with this raid and it's a whole lot of fun. That's one thing about it - it's a low-pressure group just out to have fun, so it's really good for both beginners and veterans who don't take things too seriously and are just looking for a good time. It's worth checking out, especially if you haven't been in the Moors for a while. PvMP is alive and well on Landroval! =^.^=

Last night was an absolute blast! Outstanding players on each faction and fights that kept everyone coming back for more!

"The greatest defeat is the day your enemies no longer fear you," said Rumar.
    "I do not think that will be a problem," replied Zume.