We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

ANYONE else having the thing just not work at all?

Click on the ring icon. The little scripty-window pops up. Then nothing.

Move the thing! Move the thing! Not that thing, the other thing!
    “And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half thousand years, the ring passed out of all knowledge.”
    ? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

No issues

Been on line playing for most of the day on an old Imac (circa 2010) using El Capitan 10.11.6. Has it just ceased working or perhaps are you trying to use the old engine rather than the 64bit emulator?

Quote Originally Posted by Periadot View Post
    Been on line playing for most of the day on an old Imac (circa 2010) using El Capitan 10.11.6. Has it just ceased working or perhaps are you trying to use the old engine rather than the 64bit emulator?
    I use a mabook pro with Sierra, a Mac Mini with Mojave. Both of them you click the ring icon, it goes through a little mini window showing some scripty stuff then nothing. The system says LOTRO is running but nothing happans that I can tell. I did get an error message this morning on the Mac Mini but I had to get to work so I couldn't wait for it to compile the little report. Hopefully I'll be able to do that tonight.

I'm using the 64 bit client so far as I know. I don't think I was ever presented with a choice. Everything was hoy hoy until yesterday morning. I knew there would be a downtime followed by an upate of some kind but couldn't get it to work since.