We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    How to start "Into the Gladdenmere"?

    I've got the Black book Interlude but can't seem to get/start the non-epic quests for Gladdenmere. I've done it on 2 other alts with no problem and don't think I'm doing anything different.

    Can anyone throw any light on how to trigger this quest line?
    Wal's Army on Evernight - Walred (Champ), Walmur (RK), Walbert-2 (Cappy), Walori (Guard), Walrandir (LM), Walora (Warden), Walmo (Burg)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by Once_of_Bree View Post
    I've got the Black book Interlude but can't seem to get/start the non-epic quests for Gladdenmere. I've done it on 2 other alts with no problem and don't think I'm doing anything different.

    Can anyone throw any light on how to trigger this quest line?
    You complete all other quests in region? You get Radagast quests? Visit him in Rhosgobel

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmagor View Post
    You complete all other quests in region? You get Radagast quests? Visit him in Rhosgobel
    Hmm I could have sworn the last alt I took through the Vales got the quest same time they got the epic interlude, but maybe that was just the first one who had finished the vales before Gladdenmere came out.

    Sigh, the gladdenmere quests are awkward to get to once, let alone twice.
    Wal's Army on Evernight - Walred (Champ), Walmur (RK), Walbert-2 (Cappy), Walori (Guard), Walrandir (LM), Walora (Warden), Walmo (Burg)

  4. #4
    If you've finished the main Vales landscape quest lines and you're looking for someone to start you on Gladdenmere, look around the area of the Hultvis stablemaster for Radagast, he should have a quest ring that starts you on the Gladdenmere quests. He might offer the same quest from his home at Rhosgobel but I'm not sure of that. He definately offers the starting quest for the Gladdenmere landscape quest line when you find him near the Hultvis stable.

    Part of the Black Book quest line also sends you to Galaddenmere, started by Gandalf inside the main hall of Grimbeorn's Lodge at Beorninghus.
    Therina - Hobbit Guard Rongo - Hobbit Warden
    Frood - Man Minstrel Garmun - Man Captain
    Zorosi - Dwarf Champ Froodaroon - Elf Hunter
    Southern Defenders - Arkenstone (formerly Elendilmir)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by GarethB View Post
    If you've finished the main Vales landscape quest lines and you're looking for someone to start you on Gladdenmere, look around the area of the Hultvis stablemaster for Radagast, he should have a quest ring that starts you on the Gladdenmere quests. He might offer the same quest from his home at Rhosgobel but I'm not sure of that. He definately offers the starting quest for the Gladdenmere landscape quest line when you find him near the Hultvis stable.

    Part of the Black Book quest line also sends you to Galaddenmere, started by Gandalf inside the main hall of Grimbeorn's Lodge at Beorninghus.
    Yes, if you talk with Radagast in Rhosgobel, he send you to Radagast in Hultvis

  6. #6
    Into the Gladdenmere auto-bestows when you visit a major landmark in the Vales (for example Hultvis) and it directs you, as others mentioned above, to visit Radagast in Hultvis. Sometimes it didn't bestow immediately for me, but after 15-20 seconds loitering about the town, it fired.

    But actually I'm not 100% sure if you need to have done the other Vales quests before it, as all characters of mine that had it unlocked, already had done the meta deeds in the Vales beforehand.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload