We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Somebody messed up the distant trees in Dunland

I saw in today's patch notes that some work had been done on the Dunland landscape. I thought to myself, "I bet something got screwed up." So I go to Dunland and sure enough, the distant trees are messed up. They all look like remnants of a forest fire. See for yourself:

If you get closer, then they suddenly bloom into normal trees:

This just makes me sad.

What other changes did you see? Was anything actually re-designed or was it all changes to frills and distant imposters?
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Quote Originally Posted by auximenes View Post
    What other changes did you see? Was anything actually re-designed or was it all changes to frills and distant imposters?
    I didn't notice any obvious changes, but it's been a while since I've done much in Dunland so I probably wouldn't notice any changes anyway. But I know the trees didn't look like that a few days ago when I was briefly in the area for one of Radagast's quests.

Quote Originally Posted by auximenes View Post
    I'm about 3/4 through Dunland, and haven't seen any world changes as of yet. I'm finished in Gt River, and happy to say, they left that alone and it's exactly what it's always been.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

GR has always looked good, yeah.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir