We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Moving Characters

Is there any way currently that characters from one account can be moved to another. The accounts both have seperate details.

Not that I have ever have heard of that. It would probably mean a major manipulation of the database.

Remember that each account has its own number of character slots; if one account is already full, and another character would be transferred, that character would be one too many. That happened to me already while the server consolidation was going on; one my characters is inactive because of this.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Minas Tirith under attack!

Scared people tend to follow the flock, no matter which shepherd it has

Quote Originally Posted by icypopflower View Post
    Is there any way currently that characters from one account can be moved to another. The accounts both have seperate details.
    I don't think they could ever do this- there would be an explosion of people selling level-cap top-gear characters.

Quote Originally Posted by icypopflower View Post
    No and I doubt there ever will. Too open to abuse of selling characters.
    It would probably be something I would use, (3 accounts LTA, Premium, F2P) but cant see it happening, even if they could check all accounts have had one payment method since time began.