We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Getting stuck on load screens

I have recently reinstalled and started playing again on Ithil. MY characters are getting stuck on load screens until the connection times out. I have not been able to log into my hunter at all today, happened last night as i was loading galtrev so i ran a repair of game files and went to bed. Now she seems to just be stuck. Got on my rk earlier and tried zoning a few times and was fine, near instant load times until i went to kin house and got her stuck as well. Have tried a repair of game files and this did not work. Not sure what could be causing this or how to fix it, any advice would be great. Thanks.

Edit: Sometimes after a failed loading attempt when i restart client i will get the cleaning up old connection message, but not all the time. Not sure if this helps but figured i would mention it.
    Edit 2: Reinstalled Client and updated video drivers, still not able to log into any of my "stuck" characters.
    Last edited by Akia; Sep 09 2019 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akia View Post
    ...MY characters are getting stuck on load screens until the connection times out.
    Mine too. Sometimes I can get in but I can't see my fellowship. I'm like a ghost. But mostly I time-out loading a character. Been happening the last few days.

So it's not just me?

On the one hand, I'm glad to see it's not just me. I was hoping the Landroval server restart would fix it, but nope. This seems to have started right after the last update after the Farmer's Faire ended. I had no troubles during the festival and now, I can log in sometimes but if I log out of that toon or try to go anywhere that leads to a load screen the load screen times out and then I can't log into the game at all for a while - I just keep timing out. Please please fix this as soon as you can!

Yep... End of farmer's

Yeah, the end of farmer's faire is when my issues began as well.

Stuck as well

Started having the same issue as well. Can log into my other characters but not my main that I went disco'd on just now. This has been going on since the last update for me.

Edit: Updated my video drivers and noticed windows defender wasn't allowing LOTRO client through. Corrected it and can now access my character, loading fine and no longer disconnecting. Not sure if this helps anyone else, but worked for me.
    Last edited by Nieyah; Yesterday at 11:26 PM.