We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    How ever you manage the need of more skills on landscape as in a raid. Landscape you need one skill maybe a second if the first is on CD to one shot the foe.
    And I didn't say gear make no difference but if we look at the gap 90% is skill/knowledge difference and the remaining 10% are from the gear.

And for the other players ok it's maybe me but I can't imagine how somebody can have fun brain dead. If I don't want to use my brain and have something not challenging in my free time, I watch TV. Challenging yourself keeps you fit even you do it gaming.
    With harder landscape ok some may quit but some also could realize what they missed and start to enjoy it. For some there is no other way to learn harder content (we both know how pugs are generated).
    Because I don't play landscape the way you think I play it Mukor. I have great fun pushing limits - always have done. Sometimes I just play a simple game, but not often. Why shoot one mob when you can take on too many and have a blast trying to control them! That's how I keep up to date on my skills if I haven't got time for group stuff. Also, take on RT's etc, solo, just for the giggles (not so much now but back when they were relevant). I remember back at 85 cap and I had just hit level cap, quite a few months behind everyone else in my kin (including hubby). I had done Hytbold and was sort of half ready to go into some group content with them on the Erebor cluster on t1 to build up the rest of the gear, but I didn't go straight away. I had a bit of a vendetta going on with Bugud, who killed me without mercy the first time I rode through to Snowbourne. Kinnies were asking hubby where's the wife, is she coming along tonight, and he would say, nope, she is trying to solo Bugud. He of course used to laugh and say, yeah, right, that's not gonna happen.

But it did. It took a while, but sheer determination and a healthy bit of hatred for a mob - prevails in the end. Hubby didn't believe me, so I took him along and showed him.

Same when learning my warden, pushing boundaries, so, went out to solo gatecrasher at level 75. Didn't succeed btw, despite numerous attempts and different tactics, but went back at level 80 and got it done.

The game is what you make of it and there is plenty of scope to make it lots of things.

As for thinking people that play in the way I described being brain dead, I beg to differ. I don't do TV, it numbs the mind, and to some extent, so does gaming. Going over the same old rope continuously for years, speaks for itself. We all need therapy for doing it lol. No matter the challenge of the game play, people play the way they enjoy it, and it's diverse.

If I want real challenge, I go climb a mountain or trek a rain forest (roll on 2021 for the next adventure), which kinda makes gaming really whimpish. Want great reflexes and stamina, try climbing over tree roots the size of your house.

Its not good to lose players over this, no matter how much you think players may get into it. They may not, and those that want it, know it from the start and work for it regardless. I knew what I was working towards when I was busy dying in Bree because I still couldn't control movements properly, I made sure to check out all my skills. I have a few classes that I don't play on any serious level at all, but I may one day. They play a simple landscape game, just to keep up with level cap. They are no good for group content, because I haven't learned them properly, but that was out of choice, because I don't particularly like the way they play. They could take a bit more on landscape, even in the state they are in, but I would probably park them, rather than play them if that was the case.
    Last edited by Arnenna; Sep 11 2019 at 10:24 PM.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    Because I don't play landscape the way you think I play it Mukor. I have great fun pushing limits - always have done. Sometimes I just play a simple game, but not often. Why shoot one mob when you can take on too many and have a blast trying to control them! That's how I keep up to date on my skills if I haven't got time for group stuff. Also, take on RT's etc, solo, just for the giggles (not so much now but back when they were relevant). I remember back at 85 cap and I had just hit level cap, quite a few months behind everyone else in my kin (including hubby). I had done Hytbold and was sort of half ready to go into some group content with them on the Erebor cluster on t1 to build up the rest of the gear, but I didn't go straight away. I had a bit of a vendetta going on with Bugud, who killed me without mercy the first time I rode through to Snowbourne. Kinnies were asking hubby where's the wife, is she coming along tonight, and he would say, nope, she is trying to solo Bugud. He of course used to laugh and say, yeah, right, that's not gonna happen.

But it did. It took a while, but sheer determination and a healthy bit of hatred for a mob - prevails in the end. Hubby didn't believe me, so I took him along and showed him.

Same when learning my warden, pushing boundaries, so, went out to solo gatecrasher at level 75. Didn't succeed btw, despite numerous attempts and different tactics, but went back at level 80 and got it done.

The game is what you make of it and there is plenty of scope to make it lots of things.

As for thinking people that play in the way I described being brain dead, I beg to differ. I don't do TV, it numbs the mind, and to some extent, so does gaming. Going over the same old rope continuously for years, speaks for itself. We all need therapy for doing it lol. No matter the challenge of the game play, people play the way they enjoy it, and it's diverse.

If I want real challenge, I go climb a mountain or trek a rain forest (roll on 2021 for the next adventure), which kinda makes gaming really whimpish. Want great reflexes and stamina, try climbing over tree roots the size of your house.

Its not good to lose players over this, no matter how much you think players may get into it. They may not, and those that want it, know it from the start and work for it regardless. I knew what I was working towards when I was busy dying in Bree because I still couldn't control movements properly, I made sure to check out all my skills. I have a few classes that I don't play on any serious level at all, but I may one day. They play a simple landscape game, just to keep up with level cap. They are no good for group content, because I haven't learned them properly, but that was out of choice, because I don't particularly like the way they play. They could take a bit more on landscape, even in the state they are in, but I would probably park them, rather than play them if that was the case.
    OK if you do it this way do it, Bu it's inefficiency. And it shouldn't be the task of a player to create a situation in which he need to cc etc or to create a challenge. For sure you can do group mops solo and maybe you find some who h shows you your limits as the rt troll from the wastes.
    It's the task of the devs to create a content in which you need to use your skills without running and collecting half an hour to have enough mops to be in this situation.
    The game became far to easy with the introduction of the traitlines if it could be more difficult before it is another discussion and senseless.

And I vote again for a t2 landscape layer which grants a higher and challenging difficulty that everyone can choose what he wants and change if he realize he want to try the other tier or he overestimate himself.

He knows that there was, it's just that he enjoyed it more that way and like most players, he knew how to get around it, especially in the first month or so. Even SSG have said, it wasn't that well received across the whole playerbase (which is ultimately a lot more important), so they won't go back to that level again.
    I enjoyed the increase in difficulty too. It was a bit of a shock to stroll in there with outdated casual gear and get my ### handed to me if I wasn't careful not to pull more than a couple monsters. It made the gear progression as I added Moria gear feel more rewarding since I could feel the difference.

Maybe a bit harder as some newer pre Mordor regions but you shouldn't look at updates which endcontent was flower picking. You should compare it to pre HD especially SoA and there Angmar.
    For sure you can always find something easier but this doesn't make anything hard.
    Angmar in the beginning was tough, definitely, but I remember it being more as a result of the monster density, type (signature, elite, etc.), and using yellow and purple gear more-so than it being tough because of the game balance.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

And I vote again for a t2 landscape layer which grants a higher and challenging difficulty that everyone can choose what he wants and change if he realize he want to try the other tier or he overestimate himself.
    That's more like it. Options. Asking for what you want, without imposing what you want, on people that don't want it.

Quote Originally Posted by auximenes View Post
    I enjoyed the increase in difficulty too. It was a bit of a shock to stroll in there with outdated casual gear and get my ### handed to me if I wasn't careful not to pull more than a couple monsters. It made the gear progression as I added Moria gear feel more rewarding since I could feel the difference.

Angmar in the beginning was tough, definitely, but I remember it being more as a result of the monster density, type (signature, elite, etc.), and using yellow and purple gear more-so than it being tough because of the game balance.
    Partially correct, while its true Angmar was packed with Signatures, Elites and Elite masters, 70-80% of the region was desgined for fellowship and even a raid, Ferndur,Bogbereth,dreaded Nan Gurfth with Elite master every 15 meters and even rare Nemesis shard droppers , the enormous difference was {it will take a novel to write it } the changes with our classes and in general the game-play.

We were are mini mouses in comparison without trait trees, legendary weapons, weapons had a speed, there were no rks,wardens,bears,every single skill,even animation{no immediate skills} was different, massive CDs on skills and i can go on and on and on for ten pages.

While Angmar was a true end game zone which was the ironically the only true perfect zone with flawless instances and forcing players to group ,hellish landscape,atmosphere every quest felt as a mini adventure as nearly every should have been more so Angmar was the peak already back, no other region ever managed to capture the greatness of Angmar,

Gear haven't had major impact even if you have top gear in SOA you could die from 2 elites. Everything was harder,slower and required players to use their head, You needed to know your class well and progress slowly and most importantly work as a team , Only veterans will truly understand , those who never experienced Vanilla or Moria will debate otherwise or tell laughable "facts" or Isengard being the best expansion of LOTRO and Isengard broke the PvE and PvP for good which was only the start with removal of stats cap,audacity,grind increase,huge inbalance in classes, overrated Dunland and Isengard story plus instances and furthermore adding and forcing players to do massively boring skirmishes.

I have another little challenge for your hunter, The Troll RT in Mirkwood. Did it in Blue without yellow pre-load. He hits like a truck and can slow/stun you so it's a chancy fight. Don't know what other class can do it. Pet spamming LM, Warden, don't know mine are long since parked up. Mini was close but can't have the run buff up long enough like the blue hunter's. No store buffs ofc.

Yeah I kind of like it when things get out of hand. Arganaith multi-spawns. Gladdenmere EMs popping. In before the fix just for some challenge. The Mordor daily camps on the mountainside a good solo challenge, that they were intended was the surprise there.

I like that I can do the Skarnhold resource instance solo even that first day in, champ needed some tweaking for some bosses though. Man heal isn't going to save her there.

One point no Chop.
    If your intellect can't fathom my reasoning it's me who's unreasonable?

Quote Originally Posted by Ballie View Post
    I have another little challenge for your hunter, The Troll RT in Mirkwood. Did it in Blue without yellow pre-load. He hits like a truck and can slow/stun you so it's a chancy fight. Don't know what other class can do it. Pet spamming LM, Warden, don't know mine are long since parked up. Mini was close but can't have the run buff up long enough like the blue hunter's. No store buffs ofc.

Yeah I kind of like it when things get out of hand. Arganaith multi-spawns. Gladdenmere EMs popping. In before the fix just for some challenge. The Mordor daily camps on the mountainside a good solo challenge, that they were intended was the surprise there.

I like that I can do the Skarnhold resource instance solo even that first day in, champ needed some tweaking for some bosses though. Man heal isn't going to save her there.

One point no Chop.
    Yes, he's nasty. I have tried it, though a while ago now and failed - quite miserably. May be time to go try again, though, I won't hold out much hope as his buffs depend on how quickly he is dps-ed down. I've heard a champ can do it, using exchange of blows when it's up and Mr Troll is about to deal something major, but it may just be rumour.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyaerunanethiel View Post
    Partially correct, while its true Angmar was packed with Signatures, Elites and Elite masters, 70-80% of the region was desgined for fellowship and even a raid, Ferndur,Bogbereth,dreaded Nan Gurfth with Elite master every 15 meters and even rare Nemesis shard droppers , the enormous difference was {it will take a novel to write it } the changes with our classes and in general the game-play.

We were are mini mouses in comparison without trait trees, legendary weapons, weapons had a speed, there were no rks,wardens,bears,every single skill,even animation{no immediate skills} was different, massive CDs on skills and i can go on and on and on for ten pages.

While Angmar was a true end game zone which was the ironically the only true perfect zone with flawless instances and forcing players to group ,hellish landscape,atmosphere every quest felt as a mini adventure as nearly every should have been more so Angmar was the peak already back, no other region ever managed to capture the greatness of Angmar,

Gear haven't had major impact even if you have top gear in SOA you could die from 2 elites. Everything was harder,slower and required players to use their head, You needed to know your class well and progress slowly and most importantly work as a team , Only veterans will truly understand , those who never experienced Vanilla or Moria will debate otherwise or tell laughable "facts" or Isengard being the best expansion of LOTRO and Isengard broke the PvE and PvP for good which was only the start with removal of stats cap,audacity,grind increase,huge inbalance in classes, overrated Dunland and Isengard story plus instances and furthermore adding and forcing players to do massively boring skirmishes.
    Perhaps it's because they weren't here for vanilla that they've only ever seen Angmar as a barren wasteland devoid of players when they need them around, but still early enough (as in, pre-trait tree and pre-inspiration buff), that it made that content pretty much unplayable for them on level (due to lack of grouping opportunities), that they deem Isen the best cluster and Dunland/Gt River the best landscape quest arcs. For those people, it certainly makes sense.
    Another food analogy incoming. It's easy to say the soup was the best part of the meal if you were there for the soup. For those that weren't they will have a different part of the meal as their favourite. Neither is "fact" or "laughable", it's just how it is - all opinion. Don't get so worked up over people not sharing your opinion on it when they didn't experience what you experienced. It's like telling someone that they should share your love of curry when they've never even tasted it.
    Last edited by Arnenna; Sep 12 2019 at 02:37 AM.

when they've never even tasted it.
    My first onion bhaji forty odd year ago. Me saying "but it it's onion" and friends saying "you got to taste it". So I did and it was unbelievably tasty.

These days hard to find a really good one, my local makes giant ones, sort of twice cooked, teased apart before second dip.

If I'd been just a little bit more fussy or sober I'd never have tried it...
    If your intellect can't fathom my reasoning it's me who's unreasonable?

Just have a screenshot of how me and my girlfriend did mordor back at lvl115 cap, with quest reward gear or worse.

Back then this difficulty was considered too hard by most players and has been nerfed since. It isn't about the gear in landscape, it is, mostly, about the knowledge of classes in lotro. most players at lvl120 still barely know how to play their classes.

In my opinion, west rohan (86-95) is currently overtuned, 65-75 is heavily undertuned, the rest of the game is overall fine, especially vales of anduin I think hits a sweet spot of what landscape should be. A bit easier than mordor used to be overall, but similar difficulty in certain areas and quest line final bosses. Landscape should never be too hard, it should be similar to t1 instances, with some mechanics to be aware of but not overly deadly, except if there is a quest boss involved. People should be forced to understand at least wound removal mechanics, stun break skills, interrupts, damaging or debuffing puddle mechanics and debuffs. I suppose reflects are sometimes fine too, though I just hate terrible retribution personally...

Also, the only times i've played through landscape content with raid gear (or BiS gear) was at 115 in dale and 120 in vales of anduin, however, I have also played through them in regular trash gear (assorted quest gear from lvl108-112 in dale, random lvl115-120 quest gear in vales of anduin), and the difficulty isn't changing all that much, only a bit. It is only when your character is geared the wrong way that you will have problems in landscape (picking wrong quest gear to wear).

Quote Originally Posted by SotaMursu View Post
    Just have a screenshot of how me and my girlfriend did mordor back at lvl115 cap, with quest reward gear or worse.

Back then this difficulty was considered too hard by most players and has been nerfed since. It isn't about the gear in landscape, it is, mostly, about the knowledge of classes in lotro. most players at lvl120 still barely know how to play their classes.

In my opinion, west rohan (86-95) is currently overtuned, 65-75 is heavily undertuned, the rest of the game is overall fine, especially vales of anduin I think hits a sweet spot of what landscape should be. A bit easier than mordor used to be overall, but similar difficulty in certain areas and quest line final bosses. Landscape should never be too hard, it should be similar to t1 instances, with some mechanics to be aware of but not overly deadly, except if there is a quest boss involved. People should be forced to understand at least wound removal mechanics, stun break skills, interrupts, damaging or debuffing puddle mechanics and debuffs. I suppose reflects are sometimes fine too, though I just hate terrible retribution personally...

Also, the only times i've played through landscape content with raid gear (or BiS gear) was at 115 in dale and 120 in vales of anduin, however, I have also played through them in regular trash gear (assorted quest gear from lvl108-112 in dale, random lvl115-120 quest gear in vales of anduin), and the difficulty isn't changing all that much, only a bit. It is only when your character is geared the wrong way that you will have problems in landscape (picking wrong quest gear to wear).
    If we would have t1 instace difficulty in landscape, it would be something to work with it but we don´t have. it´s easier.
    And picking the wrong gear isn´t a gear issue it´s missing class knowledge.

If we would have t1 instace difficulty in landscape, it would be something to work with it but we don´t have. it´s easier.
    And picking the wrong gear isn´t a gear issue it´s missing class knowledge.
    picking wrong gear and missing class knowledge are both part of the issue, and yes, lvl65-75 landscape is currently too easy, but large portions of the game are currently fine (1-65 is fine, 95-100 is fine, 105+ is fine). 65-95 needs looking into.

picking wrong gear and missing class knowledge are both part of the issue, and yes, lvl65-75 landscape is currently too easy, but large portions of the game are currently fine (1-65 is fine, 95-100 is fine, 105+ is fine). 65-95 needs looking into.
    I´d locked through my chars in every level range( not top geared only questrewards etc some really underlevel) and over the whole game landscape is to easy and not challenging (at least for me/no idea what the others do wrong).
    And what I wanted to say is that picking wrong gear is a part of missing class knowledge and mechanic knowledge. In the best case they´re blinded by their mainstats not realising that the agility rinf grants better stats cause it has finesse and crit instead of mastery and fate and that you can ignore the ~2k mastery from will and so on.

Um . . . I do beg to differ.

I wander about Moria solo quite often as of late. I’m part of a role playing group (Level 55 since January) but I have full-immersion rules that prohibit teleportation so I walk about from place to place. Also, I like to explore off the regular paths.

There’s no trouble with mobs. I can typically blow past them without breaking stride - even when walking through Level 59 regions.

I can understand having different levels of landscape difficulty for different tastes. I am wondering why this cannot be engineered into the differences between caracter and mob levels. Make mobs 3+ levels above character level do a lot more damage and take a lot less. Those of us who like a challenge can find playing above our level. Those who do not an stay on level.

Currently, fighting mobs above level merely takes longer due to resistance, but my Level 55 characters can round up 6-8 Level 59 mobs with no worries.
    Meadowlarke Sweetweed on Landroval. Also nephews and Bounders Ayrhawk, Wrennsong, and Little Meadowlark Sweetweed
    Club Eclair roleplaying group working our way through Volume II - we will be spending 2019 working our way through the Moria Instances (Alphred Troute, Hedgerow Shrewburrow). https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-II-Into-Moria

Quote Originally Posted by Tiempko View Post

I wander about Moria solo quite often as of late. I’m part of a role playing group (Level 55 since January) but I have full-immersion rules that prohibit teleportation so I walk about from place to place. Also, I like to explore off the regular paths.

There’s no trouble with mobs. I can typically blow past them without breaking stride - even when walking through Level 59 regions.

I can understand having different levels of landscape difficulty for different tastes. I am wondering why this cannot be engineered into the differences between caracter and mob levels. Make mobs 3+ levels above character level do a lot more damage and take a lot less. Those of us who like a challenge can find playing above our level. Those who do not an stay on level.

Currently, fighting mobs above level merely takes longer due to resistance, but my Level 55 characters can round up 6-8 Level 59 mobs with no worries.
    What classes though?

If you play your class right, this is how landscape should be, especially for tankier classes. I can assure you, rounding up 10 mobs as a hunter isn't very smart at all, but for all heavy armor classes, it's required to keep up with the pace of hunters. Just check my post with the screenshot of mordor landscape when it was at it's hardest, and most people were complaining about mordor requiring a massive grind or buying of lootboxes - while people who knew how to play the game well dealt with mordor with no problems at all.

What classes though?
    We are a club, so we have a number of players with different races and classes. I think we have every class except burglar, and every race.

My two are a warden (blue line) and minstrel (yellow line). I have a role-play rule when I start a fight that it attracts all villains within shouting distance.

All of us have to solo from time to time. If somebody misses a week of adventures, then they need to catch up. Currently, our level cap is 55, but we are finishing up Volume II, Book IV of the epic quests (Level 59) and adventuring in Nud-melek (Level 58 landscape).

Also, we are role-players, not raiders, so we are not into mini-maxing our characters. We pay little attention to gear or stats unless we have to, and we don't have to. Many of us still use Level 50 equipment we picked up at the end of the Volume I.

If you play your class right, this is how landscape should be, especially for tankier classes. I can assure you, rounding up 10 mobs as a hunter isn't very smart at all, but for all heavy armor classes, it's required to keep up with the pace of hunters. Just check my post with the screenshot of mordor landscape when it was at it's hardest, and most people were complaining about mordor requiring a massive grind or buying of lootboxes - while people who knew how to play the game well dealt with mordor with no problems at all.
    My reports do not concern Mordor. I am responding to the claim that everything is fine up to level 65.
    Last edited by Tiempko; Sep 12 2019 at 11:00 AM.
    Meadowlarke Sweetweed on Landroval. Also nephews and Bounders Ayrhawk, Wrennsong, and Little Meadowlark Sweetweed
    Club Eclair roleplaying group working our way through Volume II - we will be spending 2019 working our way through the Moria Instances (Alphred Troute, Hedgerow Shrewburrow). https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-II-Into-Moria

We are a club, so we have a number of players with different races and classes. I think we have every class except burglar, and every race.

My two are a warden (blue line) and minstrel (yellow line). I have a role-play rule when I start a fight that it attracts all villains within shouting distance.

All of us have to solo from time to time. If somebody misses a week of adventures, then they need to catch up. Currently, our level cap is 55, but we are finishing up Volume II, Book IV of the epic quests (Level 59) and adventuring in Nud-melek (Level 58 landscape).

Also, we are role-players, not raiders, so we are not into mini-maxing our characters. We pay little attention to gear or stats unless we have to, and we don't have to. Many of us still use Level 50 equipment we picked up at the end of the Volume I.

My reports do not concern Mordor. I am responding to the claim that everything is fine up to level 65.

Nice to hear that it's not only raiders that think the landscape is easy..

Quote Originally Posted by LotroVidz View Post
    You're mistaken I think everyone in the thread knows that the landscape is easy. Some just don't agree that it needs to be hard, at least, not as hard as some would make it if they had the wheel.

You're mistaken I think everyone in the thread knows that the landscape is easy. Some just don't agree that it needs to be hard, at least, not as hard as some would make it if they had the wheel.
    Yeah you are probably right. I just want it to be decently balanced.. Mukor is going too far, should be something in the middle lol

I would, in fact, object to making it hard for everybody.

I think they should make better use of mechanics that make adventuring in ares above level harder and below level easier. That way people can find a level of difficulty that suits them. Currently, battling above level is still extremely easy with the resists making it annoying, not challenging.

Yeah you are probably right. I just want it to be decently balanced. Mukor is going too far, should be something in the middle lol
    It´s just a question off decently. I allready ask just for a ashgear balanced landscape as a compromise nit for raidgeared. Well knowing that some wouldn´t be able to play raidgeared balanced landscape while ashgear can everyone get solo.
    You shouldn´t never be satisfied with the stzate you´re and allways aim for developing in this way nothing can´t be to difficult.

It´s just a question off decently. I allready ask just for a ashgear balanced landscape as a compromise nit for raidgeared. Well knowing that some wouldn´t be able to play raidgeared balanced landscape while ashgear can everyone get solo.
    You shouldn´t never be satisfied with the stzate you´re and allways aim for developing in this way nothing can´t be to difficult.
    So you want to encourage players to buy keys or worse quit? Some don't do any end game at all or just not enough to continue bartering for embers/faction tokens and therefore landscape should be doable in quest gear.

Oh yeah, even I wonder sometimes, especially the lower levels.

For me personally, I think they got it right in the Vale. Mobs are just a tad tougher with good placement that makes you think about pulls without just charging in. My lore master got a rude awakening lol.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Quote Originally Posted by wispsong View Post
    So you want to encourage players to buy keys or worse quit? Some don't do any end game at all or just not enough to continue bartering for embers/faction tokens and therefore landscape should be doable in quest gear.
    This is me in a nutshell. All my gear is quest gear, and I go strictly landscape.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast