We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Heralds

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,225

    Heralds

    Would it be possible to add a skill to the heralds which send them into the back of our foes to attack from behind?
    Especcially on tanking it´s annoying to resum him more often cause he dies in the frontdamage.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    Would it be possible to add a skill to the heralds which send them into the back of our foes to attack from behind?
    Especcially on tanking it´s annoying to resum him more often cause he dies in the frontdamage.
    When I tank, I have my pet on *stay* away from me/boss but close enough to get its 3% mits bonus. Your pet don't really need to hit anything unlike when you are in red line for the armour debuff.
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r12 Champion - r7 Captain - r6 Guardian - Phoenix Legion and Innocent raid alliance - Laurelin EN-RP

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoFTW View Post
    When I tank, I have my pet on *stay* away from me/boss but close enough to get its 3% mits bonus. Your pet don't really need to hit anything unlike when you are in red line for the armour debuff.
    In red line, I always hate when my herald decide "screw bows, Chaaaaarge!" and rush with melee to target. Without any reason.

  4. #4
    Just make pets immune to AOE damage.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,225
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoFTW View Post
    When I tank, I have my pet on *stay* away from me/boss but close enough to get its 3% mits bonus. Your pet don't really need to hit anything unlike when you are in red line for the armour debuff.
    It´s a bad compromise. Even they do only ~500 dps why we have to spare them.
    They need to get a better AI or we need te be able to decide for them, that they don´t attack from the front.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    36
    Wouldn't it be a much simpler solution for you to move behind the mob, forcing it to face you and turn it's back to your herald?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,225
    Quote Originally Posted by PatMcG View Post
    Wouldn't it be a much simpler solution for you to move behind the mob, forcing it to face you and turn it's back to your herald?
    Turn into the group a real good idea.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    Turn into the group a real good idea.
    asking more server performance just to get your pet hit the back of a boss, good idea. Firstly, you pre-position your pet with the group when you go into combat, then let him attack whatever target u wanted to be attacked. When he needs to move out, simply disable the attack mode and he'll walk back to his previous set position.

    asking an entirely new system for a pet that has AI in it, is asking loads of server performance. Even now, the server already struggles a lot and now you're asking something that's gonna put a lot more load on the server.

    This isn't going to happen, stop asking them to make such things and learn to position your pet properly.
    WhiteGoliath

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaheer View Post
    asking more server performance just to get your pet hit the back of a boss, good idea. Firstly, you pre-position your pet with the group when you go into combat, then let him attack whatever target u wanted to be attacked. When he needs to move out, simply disable the attack mode and he'll walk back to his previous set position.

    asking an entirely new system for a pet that has AI in it, is asking loads of server performance. Even now, the server already struggles a lot and now you're asking something that's gonna put a lot more load on the server.

    This isn't going to happen, stop asking them to make such things and learn to position your pet properly.
    Primary I asked for a buttom which commands the herald in the foes back. The taunt skill could be replaced at least in yellow.
    Your way isn't allways possible especially when it's dead once.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    Primary I asked for a buttom which commands the herald in the foes back. The taunt skill could be replaced at least in yellow.
    Your way isn't allways possible especially when it's dead once.
    well they cant make such function
    secondly, its currently the only way and it shouldnt be hard to master.
    WhiteGoliath

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload