We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Heralds

Heralds

Would it be possible to add a skill to the heralds which send them into the back of our foes to attack from behind?
    Especcially on tanking it´s annoying to resum him more often cause he dies in the frontdamage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    Would it be possible to add a skill to the heralds which send them into the back of our foes to attack from behind?
    Especcially on tanking it´s annoying to resum him more often cause he dies in the frontdamage.
    When I tank, I have my pet on *stay* away from me/boss but close enough to get its 3% mits bonus. Your pet don't really need to hit anything unlike when you are in red line for the armour debuff.
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r12 Champion - r7 Captain - r6 Guardian - Phoenix Legion and Innocent raid alliance - Laurelin EN-RP

Quote Originally Posted by RicoFTW View Post
    When I tank, I have my pet on *stay* away from me/boss but close enough to get its 3% mits bonus. Your pet don't really need to hit anything unlike when you are in red line for the armour debuff.
    In red line, I always hate when my herald decide "screw bows, Chaaaaarge!" and rush with melee to target. Without any reason.

Just make pets immune to AOE damage.

Quote Originally Posted by RicoFTW View Post
    It´s a bad compromise. Even they do only ~500 dps why we have to spare them.
    They need to get a better AI or we need te be able to decide for them, that they don´t attack from the front.

Wouldn't it be a much simpler solution for you to move behind the mob, forcing it to face you and turn it's back to your herald?

Quote Originally Posted by PatMcG View Post
    Wouldn't it be a much simpler solution for you to move behind the mob, forcing it to face you and turn it's back to your herald?
    Turn into the group a real good idea.

Turn into the group a real good idea.
    asking more server performance just to get your pet hit the back of a boss, good idea. Firstly, you pre-position your pet with the group when you go into combat, then let him attack whatever target u wanted to be attacked. When he needs to move out, simply disable the attack mode and he'll walk back to his previous set position.

asking an entirely new system for a pet that has AI in it, is asking loads of server performance. Even now, the server already struggles a lot and now you're asking something that's gonna put a lot more load on the server.

This isn't going to happen, stop asking them to make such things and learn to position your pet properly.
    WhiteGoliath

Quote Originally Posted by Zaheer View Post
    asking more server performance just to get your pet hit the back of a boss, good idea. Firstly, you pre-position your pet with the group when you go into combat, then let him attack whatever target u wanted to be attacked. When he needs to move out, simply disable the attack mode and he'll walk back to his previous set position.

asking an entirely new system for a pet that has AI in it, is asking loads of server performance. Even now, the server already struggles a lot and now you're asking something that's gonna put a lot more load on the server.

This isn't going to happen, stop asking them to make such things and learn to position your pet properly.
    Primary I asked for a buttom which commands the herald in the foes back. The taunt skill could be replaced at least in yellow.
    Your way isn't allways possible especially when it's dead once.

Primary I asked for a buttom which commands the herald in the foes back. The taunt skill could be replaced at least in yellow.
    Your way isn't allways possible especially when it's dead once.
    well they cant make such function
    secondly, its currently the only way and it shouldnt be hard to master.
    WhiteGoliath