We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Legendary Server Vxp

Any players that created characters after the conversion on the Legendary Servers, have a near impossible hill to climb when it comes to gaining VirtueXP. After deeding out and now feeling the pain of the new expansion, you can clearly see that the system wasn't thoroughly thought through. The legendary weekly's are a nice add to the servers but they aren't a solution to the vxp problem that was created. Before you loss players to this not properly thought out system, I'd recommend added dailies and even fests as per the normal server get for Vxp.

Your trying to create an experience to retain new players and with the way the system is now, your going to lose players. As you can say it's already easier todo alot of things on those servers, I agree. But the goal should be to keep people happy and engaged. This system on these servers that's been created is the exact opposite of that and I hope you take the time to think about the long term gain instead of the short term gain.

Not sure what problem you're having with it. I have a lvl 16 toon on the LS and all 5 of my slotted virtues are at lvl 8-9 (capped) and the next 3 preferred after the slotted are at lvl 4. I'm not having any issues ranking up my slotted virtues; if anything, I gain too much VXP and have to occasionally divert it into my next preferred ones.

As you level higher, there are fewer zones/level, and virtues take more VXP to rank up while the VXP earned per deed completed remains static. And they added passives to unslotted virtues so that people would rank those up as well. If you're only able to max 8 virtues at L16, there's no way you're maxing 21 at L75.

I'm like Sharla Sedai, not sure what the issue is. I actually have the opposite problem of gaining vxp rather fast so that my desired virtues approach max for my level very quickly.

As far as trying to max every single virtue, I've never done that and never will. But then, I'm not a completionist and so far haven't felt the need to have the passive stats in order to be effective.

Personally, I really like the new system. I feel it gives me more flexibility in managing my virtues and has some great new stats, like crit and finesse.

Obviously you're not going to see the issue if it's something you don't care about or do.

But people who had leveled virtues prior to the change are able to max all of their virtues. People who didn't cannot. Issue explained.

A bit of simple math. Pre-revamp, there were enough deeds to get each virtue to 20(25) at least. 20 virtues, so about 500 deeds. Now each of those deeds gives about 2k vxp, so doing them all now gives about 1 mil vxp (Actual number I hear is in vicinity of 1.15 mil)
    Taking a virtue to 60 takes 86k vxp. 1 mil is enough to max 11 virtues. Good for all slotted plus full set of swap-outs. Sure, you would miss passives on 10 virtues. Which amounts to less than one essence worth of mastery or vitality.

A pre-revamp virtue at 25 translated to a post-revamp 55, which now costs 76k vxp. So 20 virtues at 55 mean about 1.5mil vxp for completionists. Yup, those got a nice vxp bonus, up to about 400k vxp. But lets not forget that stats on virtues got reshuffled. I now slot 3 virtues different from what I had before. New players will be able to target specific virtues more easily.

So someone new hitting 120 with all deeds done is about 400k behind completionists when revamp hit. With Vale dailies giving 9k vxp per week, that means less than a year to get those passives filled in a bit. Not that they matter much.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Chicken View Post
    Obviously you're not going to see the issue if it's something you don't care about or do.

But people who had leveled virtues prior to the change are able to max all of their virtues. People who didn't cannot. Issue explained.
    But before, non slotted Virtues gave NO benefits. You only got benefits from 5 Virtues anyways. Now that you get passives from ALL Virtues, slotted or not, it seems greedy to me to demand that you be able to lvl ALL of them to cap. Choose your main 5 and keep them lvled as you deed. If you cap all of those, then look at the passive bonuses of the rest of them, choose which ones you want, and start to funnel any extra VXP into them. Besides, if you REALLY want to lvl all your Virtues, go grind dailies/weeklies in Vales. They reward VXP.

I don't think you SHOULD be allowed to have all your Virtues at cap. A person who would be max in all those Virtues would be the perfect paragon of a saint and no one is.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Chicken View Post
    As you level higher, there are fewer zones/level, and virtues take more VXP to rank up while the VXP earned per deed completed remains static. And they added passives to unslotted virtues so that people would rank those up as well. If you're only able to max 8 virtues at L16, there's no way you're maxing 21 at L75.
    Not many people have maxed 21 at 75 level at other server. You don't need to have them maxed or near maxed in all. You can complete everything in the game without maxed Virtues.