We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Sorry for upsetting you. I have specifically not been commenting on the amount of crafting materials needed, just the issue of nomenclature.
    Yah, they definitely can't be 50 wooden boards on a bow or bird house (unless we are talking about a siege war machine or a noble eagles house), even just 1 whole board is too much wood for that, but there can be 50 well treated wooden sticks. No offense taken on this side.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    I have always thought of it as the person uses just the best slivers of wood from many, many boards. Ultimately, this is a naming issue in that it is unrealistic to use 50 boards to make a crossbow. We should call it something else.
    A ballistae

Game is stacked against the crafters

The Developers need to think about how many of the players are not young grinders. Oh and when Camelot Unchained goes online, they should expect a loss of players.

Imagine it taking a whole lumber pile to craft a bow in real life. 50 boards is pretty much the same. Not even realistic and don't know why they did this to crafting.

Quote Originally Posted by Artheyliaslight View Post
    Imagine it taking a whole lumber pile to craft a bow in real life. 50 boards is pretty much the same. Not even realistic and don't know why they did this to crafting.
    It's easy to understand: The more you have to grind the less innovative they have to be with content.

Quote Originally Posted by Artheyliaslight View Post
    Yah, that is exactly what i saw in my mind when i read 50 boards. A huge pile of lumber!

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

I just read that it took 50kg of iron to create the 11kg German MG34 machine gun during WWII. So it seems that that the SSG Devs do deep investigations for their decisions.
    It is logical, in view of the times in which we live. But to be logical is not to be right, and nothing on God's earth could ever make it right!
    - Judge Dan Haywood

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2