We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Depths of Kidzul-Kalah reset bug

Today, I ran with 2 different fellowships in Kidzul- Kalah T1. However, at the tunnel before reaching final boss fight, when my team died, everyone was stuck to retreat for a long time.

When we were able to retreat, the instance reset to the entrance right after defeating the Maiden and we needed to run through the fighting with the Maw 2 times.

Normally, if you die in the tunnel before last boss fight, the instance will reset until the 2nd fight with the Maw in the pool, not at the beginning.

I wonder if anyone has experienced this bug. If yes, is there anyway to avoid that kind of reset?

Thank you.
    Wose, Huorn, and Earth Kin are playable races; when will that day come true?
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-playable-race

If you wipe at any point after killing the maiden boss you WILL ALWAYS have to restart the entire encounter from right after the maiden fight.

All of the fights/phases after the Maiden boss are linked to the final boss fight, as such if you wipe at any point, the whole thing resets back to the start of the boss fight, which is when you face the maw for the first time.

Thank you for your explanation. At first, I thought that reset only applies to Solo/Duo version.

From the older instances, there were always certain reset points, the mobs you cleared will not appear again. I guess SSG is not enthusiastic to separate certain phases with different reset points for the new instance.
    Wose, Huorn, and Earth Kin are playable races; when will that day come true?
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-playable-race